Hello.

My name is BleedsBrother, which is short for Bleed's Brother.

I'm a CS & Math major and I mainly play CS GO.Sometimes I like to burst-fire

I once played on the CSS server and someone told me to type !rules so I did and sadness ensued.

I can solve a rubik's cube. I'm a Sigma Pi. I'm 19. I'm male. I like long walks on the beach. Sometimes I like to sleep on my right side (I typically sleep on my left). I have a bottle opener on my keychain. My favorite color is red. I've hugged Bleedsuckit. I am colorblind.

I look forward to meeting you all. Profile here

Hola senor. Don't ever listen to people in the CS:S div, me being one of them. How is your favorite color red if you're colorblind? Or are you not colorblind to red? Who the hell can solve a Rubik's Cube? Like who has time for that? Are you really Bleed's Brother? If so, are you a scrub like him? @Bleed

In all seriousness, hi.

Colorblind means I mix up greens and reds that are similar shades, blues and purples, whites and pinks. Etc. I don't see in black and white.

I solve it in ~25 seconds, so I have roughly ~25 seconds in my day in which I have time to solve one.

As for proof being Bleed's Brother, the trash can near his left foot is most likely overflowing, and the calendar he got for Christmas most likely still reads the same date that I ripped it off to be because he never changes the damn thing.

I am scrub-like, but I basically carry Bleed in comp matches.