Xg:pm Papercreeper - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

xG: PM PaperCreeper

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:40801204

Evidence:

Not sure what the context is here. No one else seems to want to post it, but I will cause I'm curious to know since a Paid Moderator used the slay@all command. Would like to know why if there was a justifiable reason.

acloud_4_steampowered_com_ugc_3263170909035067599_5F34769BEA5FF53DCD0459309D8685D116529511__.thumb.jpg.dae729694d0fb71ca1ef2cccf74d30be.jpg

Well here is my take on it. So Bonk's suicide bind is #explosivediarrhea. The map they're playing on is some minigames map as im sure you're all aware of. Now keep in mind i wasn't there and slaying @all is never to be used. How this specific map works is that all players spawn and the first one to get to the center will be automatically teleported to another room where they will choose one of the many minigames that are on the map to play.

1) They will pick the game and everything will go smoothly, they'll do that chosen event for that round.

2) The person chosen will slay themselves just to troll the entire server, and make them wait 5 minutes for the round to restart. Now imo it looked like bonk mightve actually done this as he slayed himself right before papercreeper slayed @all.

*IF THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED THEN +1 FOR ABUSE* *IF THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED THEN 0*

The only reasonable thing I can think of is exactly what Haxx said. Someone was chosen to pick the mini-game, slain himself, and made them do it. The only witness we have from the screenshot is @bonk2

I have absolutely no memory of this and Paper said he doesn't either. I wouldn't slay myself to troll people because I don't like being that guy. Honestly though I'm not sure what my decision on this is so I'm staying at a 0 for now.

Mfw someone uses a slay@all command and doesn't remember why they did it.

So do you think you should just remove the slay all command for moderator?

Yes, I was the one who posted the screenshot in shoutbox, No I wasnt there to see it happen, Karch was talking about it in a game and told me to look at his steam profile to find it. I found it there and karch himself said you can't see anyone suiciding but people were slain according to him. So -1 on the abuse because we cannot just take someone's word on it and yes there is evidence but paper couldve been the only person alive at the time.

we cannot just take someone's word on it and yes there is evidence but paper couldve been the only person alive at the time.

The pic shows the offending Staff member slaying everyone, a command which should not be used unless given a valid reason. Unfortunately, there is no reason shown for the slay, and to add further insult to injury, the offending Staff seems to have "forgotten" why/when they did it . And to dig the hole even further, this particular staff member happens to be a Paid Moderator, a rank that is given much less "leash" in terms of slipping up.

Given all that, it just isn't looking good to me. If checking chat logs were a possibility, that would be nice, but those are non-existent for our Minigames Server. Someone tag Karch in this so he can hopefully provide some background information, I don't know his forum name.

Wasn't there, can't say anything as to what happened, but on a separate occasion fairly recently he was delaying a round with another player on a course map for quite a long time. Demo attached, and he was delaying for several minutes prior to that as well. Don't think that's abuse level behaviour, but not something I would want coming from a moderator on xG servers.

paper.dem

paper.dem