Matsi

Please Disable Base Jumper On Jb

I think it should be disabled as it is a very huge advantage and it's annoying that you just basically fly around and the reds without ammo cant even attack you...

@Nomulous

I disagree with barmithian. The base jumper in games like obby in MOST cases its TERRIBLE to use. It causes it to be easy to die. Besides, its very hard to manuever in midair with it compared to regular jumping due to you being limited to the volocity of the jump. So if you jump forward you will primarily always move formward. Its like being a skydiver and trying to move yourself to a target far away, its limited. After all, if you dont want them to use the base jumper, just have the warden say "No Base jumper"

EDIT: I THOUGHT IT WAS BEING BANNED FOR REDS. READ MY COMMENT BELOW

I disagree. It's just like goomba stomping: You can't attack it with or without ammo.

You can fire rockets while "flying" and you get crits from the shovel while using it.

it's unfair because you cant attack the blue until he is in melee if he gets in melee he can 1shot you with the shovel. And you can chain rocket jumps so that you never touch the ground.

You can fire rockets while "flying" and you get crits from the shovel while using it.

it's unfair because you cant attack the blue until he is in melee if he gets in melee he can 1shot you with the shovel. And you can chain rocket jumps so that you never touch the ground.

Well heres the thing about that matsi. There is more than 1 person on blu. And i HIGHLY doubt that everysingle person is a class such as pyro/soldier but without a shotgun. It is the entire blu vs 1 red, even if he is rocket jumping, and you cant melee fight him, then i would bet theres a sniper that can bodyshot, or a heavy who can spray, or someone with a shotgun. The base jumper IS balanced and shouldnt be banned

EDIT: I LIED. I THOUGHT IT WAS BEING BANNED FOR REDS.

-1. While we're at it, let's ban the soda popper and the axtinguisher too. They give unfair advantages to blues as well.

EDIT: huh, guess I should ditch my festive scatterfun more often. TIL.

Oh fuck, Neglect EVERYTHING i said, i thought they were banning base jumper for reds XD And the Axetinguisher HAS been nerfed so it actually is BALANCED. But i think base jumper is fine for reds, but NOT for blus. Then this excourages Rocket Jumper, Base Jumper, and market gardner combo. The bain to all jb ct existencer -1

I think that we should just disable it for reds given that it gives an unfair advantage in certain games, for example the obstacle courses. As for the blu team i dont think it should get deactivated simply because it doesn't cause any problems, in my eyes.

I think that we should just disable it for reds given that it gives an unfair advantage in certain games, for example the obstacle courses. As for the blu team i dont think it should get deactivated simply because it doesn't cause any problems, in my eyes.

But spork, like i said, it really doesnt give you THAT much of an advantage, and also like i said, i dont think we should go to ban it from red, simply because the warden can just say "No base Jumper" Theres no point in banning something if you cant directly get a physical advantage over the blus, such as YER