Matsi

Please Disable Base Jumper On Jb

Sirturdle, i mean let the mods have the ability to turn it on and off, and no one else, so no one would abuse it at 2 a.m. and it would be like a warday or freeday where it cant be done twice in a row

-1. While we're at it, let's ban the soda popper and the axtinguisher too. They give unfair advantages to blues as well.

SODA POPPER IS BANNED FOOL!!!

Well heres the thing about that matsi. There is more than 1 person on blu. And i HIGHLY doubt that everysingle person is a class such as pyro/soldier but without a shotgun. It is the entire blu vs 1 red, even if he is rocket jumping, and you cant melee fight him, then i would bet theres a sniper that can bodyshot, or a heavy who can spray, or someone with a shotgun. The base jumper IS balanced and shouldnt be banned

EDIT: I LIED. I THOUGHT IT WAS BEING BANNED FOR REDS.

I'm not saying it's unfair for the blus... I am saying that it is unfair for the blus TO HAVE... as a RED you cannot kill a blu that is using it if you dont have ammo... when the blu gets into melee range they have a very good chance they are going to oneshot you with the shovel, so if you don't kill them in one hit before they hit you, you're ded....

Also... you CAN use it without ammo, I have seen reds jump off the top level of cells on mlcastle and parachute all the way into medic... the shit is OP and shouldn't be allowed on JB... lots of other things... like the scout multijump and some heavy weapons are disabled, I think the base jumper should be as well.

I would never, ever, ever, give the mods the ability to toggle FF, if by any chance I would, it would be an Admin plus, but most likely DM+ command.

There's no real reason to disable it to me. If you don't want Reds to use it wardens can restrict it as they see fit, and whether or not blues use it doesn't matter because Blu team sucks anyways and they'll all die eventually.

the warden can just state in the beginning of the round no "para-shooting". If a blue sees a parashoot pop out from a red that red can be killed.

I would never, ever, ever, give the mods the ability to toggle FF, if by any chance I would, it would be an Admin plus, but most likely DM+ command.

but.... I DO have acess to toggle FF already.... and it worked the last time I used it... o.o

You're not really flying, you're just slowly descending. The blues can just wait if they have only melee, and if the reds got the guns, then you were probably gonna die anyways. That or just keep a sniper on your team so that the reds can just be shot out of the sky if they rebel.

Here's three ways I could go:

1. Disable BASE for everyone.

2. Disable for RED, and make them go into the armory to receive it.

3. Just make an order for no BASE Jumping, and kill anyone who disobeys.

If a RED base jumps, they can simply be taken out of the air with a few well-aimed bullets.

If a BLU jumps, I see it being only able to delay their death after a rebellion. The RED can take the armory weapons, go out to the BLUs, and murder them in cold, blue blood. And if people complain about BLUs being given more power, then that's fine. I believe that a BLU should have power over the RED unless they're overpowered by sheer number. Currently, I believe that it's little too easy to rebel. However, my viewpoint may change