Kittylicious

No Crits On Xg Servers

Remove crits from xG servers?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Remove crits from xG servers?

• Yes Crits ruin TF2. Remove crits.
    • No I like having stupid crap ruining the game for me, Keep crits.

Kitty this isn't very cash money of you.

what? I don't understand that. :confused:

I have been all day looking for a way to make money since my dad banned me from buying from steam purchases until he says so. I'm tired and in a slightly bad mood so I go on TF2 to feel better and I just die to 4 crits in a row and I just don't find that fun. (n)

Also when my favourite game mode costs money and I can't sell any items or buy tickets it makes me a little sad and that usually puts me in a mood where I complain about everything. Hence my complaining about crits which I don't like. :rolleyes:

Future reference when I am complaining about something, cheering me up usually helps :p

I still don't like crits but everyone else wants them so keep them. :X3: >3

kitty you ask for money, from your parents? now i can see why you are upset, but you shouldn't be using your parents as an atm. i rarely get money, the only time i get money is on my b-day, i respect what my parents earn, and i would love to get a game everyday, but you have to know what money is used for more important reasons and not for steam.

kitty you ask for money, from your parents? now i can see why you are upset, but you shouldn't be using your parents as an atm. i rarely get money, the only time i get money is on my b-day, i respect what my parents earn, and i would love to get a game everyday, but you have to know what money is used for more important reasons and not for steam.

My dad pays for everything for me. I have spent way too much on TF2. My steam games I buy are fine but TF2 became really expensive I spent over 100 keys in mann up tickets (valuing the tickets at 3.33) and around the same on crate unboxing which only gave me one worthless 1 bud unusual. (I am unlucky) I really enjoy silly stuff so I bought all the taunts and a few other things, Summer sale + love and war came to $316.38

add the price of 200 keys to $316.38 and thats just a fraction of what I spent since starting TF2.

so yeah... issues lol. :arghh: D:

My dad pays for everything for me. I have spent way too much on TF2. My steam games I buy are fine but TF2 became really expensive I spent over 100 keys in mann up tickets (valuing the tickets at 3.33) and around the same on crate unboxing which only gave me one worthless 1 bud unusual. (I am unlucky) I really enjoy silly stuff so I bought all the taunts and a few other things, Summer sale + love and war came to $316.38

add the price of 200 keys to $316.38 and thats just a fraction of what I spent since starting TF2.

my goodness. did you at least gave people gifts, that's what i did and buying a couple of games for me

I bought all the taunts and a few other things, Summer sale + love and war came to $316.38

thats like, over two weeks of hard work at a minimum wage job just for love and war update. and some people would kill for a minimum wage job. add to that 200 keys someone else bought you?

The activist inside me can't even hold all this privilege

Kitty don't worry I use to ask my mom for money on tf2 a lot and I sort of still do. It is a bad habit and I know how she feels.

thats like, over two weeks of hard work at a minimum wage job. and some people would kill for a minimum wage job

yea man, i just turned 16 last week, and i've already been forced to find a job

Kitty don't worry I use to ask my mom for money on tf2 a lot and I sort of still do. It is a bad habit and I know how she feels.

Well I'm... I didn't ask my mom for 300 dollars all at once soooo nvm