SyrJirk

Random Crits And Why They Shouldn't Be Here

"dont call me a kid"

compared us to kids (squeakers).

10/10

and how is calling someone a kid rude? is being young a negative thing?

lel

and you obviously give way more of a fudge than i do. i'm not playing tf2 for glory or honor it's just for fun. i dont really care about fairness when i'm having fun. what world do you live in that this is some test of skill and honor? have you seen the people that play jailbreak? it's not the top of the tf2 skill ladder, getting fair kills isnt that impressive here. so why not embrace the random crit and laugh when one gets you? public opinion is clearly that crits should stay, you continually figthing them is only making things less fun for YOU, because the vast majority of people on tf2 are not irritated by random crits.

Yeah it's the way you're acting. I'm trying to have a legit discussion which is more than I can say for you guys. You're basically the internet equivalent of plugging your ears and screaming "Lalalalalalala."

I care because I like the community and want to improve it. The rest of the game is a test of skill. That's how the game works, yet I want to remove the one thing that is a draw back from that and you guys act like it's the biggest deal in the world despite repeatedly saying people don't care about random crits. If you don't care than WHY ARE THEY HERE. Just get rid of them if no one cares. And if people absolutely one hundred percent want or need crits. Use a kritzkreig. I don't mind enjoying a good death and a laugh on JB. I do it a lot but I'm tired of bullshit ones especially when people are trying to get stuff done and play games on JB and they get fucked over. It's not fair for anyone. It's not fun. You repeatedly say it is 100% of the time but it isn't and they don't need to be there so get rid of them or change it at the very least.

"Except you clearly don't know what TF2 is if crits are the only thing that makes it different to you, from CoD or BF or Counter-Strike. Seriously. So it's pretty dead-on."

Yeah because I totally don't know what TF2 is.

"I'm not picking on them. I'm saying you act like someone with the maturity, attitude, and overall voice of a 12 year old who contributes very little to this argument."

Yes, yes you are. You just did it again too. Now you're just insulting people.

"You don't understand the game because you compared TF2 without crits to CS:GO and CoD"

I'm saying that it's like that, not that it is that.

"Because people don't find crits fun they only find it fun when they get random bullshit kills with crits"

So what if it's like that? At the end of the day, the person getting killed can either laugh it off or rage.

"you're wrong on just about every assertion"

You being legit? How can opinions be wrong? Are you saying that all of the people who have -1'd this really want to +1 it?

"change the servers for the better where-as at this point I'm fairly certain you're just disagreeing because you don't like me"

There's a few reasons why I'm arguing:

1. I love crits, and so do many other people.

2. I'm doing this for xG's sake.

3. Yes, no offense but I don't like your attitude (which I'm sure you think about me too).

Now, go to here and just post on the fuc king poll and get this shit over with.

Crits Or No Crits For Jb | Xeno Gamers

I care because I like the community and want to improve it.

If you did care then you'd actually think about what others think other than yourself and people on your side.

"Just get rid of them if no one cares"

...This statement makes me want to cry.

Why would I be arguing?

Why would @Moosty be arguing?

Why would @FoRgE -1 this?

Why would @Jpie112 -1 this?

Why would @Barmithian -1 this?

Why would @Hachi argue about this?

So much for no one caring eh?

Yeah it's the way you're acting. I'm trying to have a legit discussion which is more than I can say for you guys. You're basically the internet equivalent of plugging your ears and screaming "Lalalalalalala."

really? are you really?

lel

"Just get rid of them if no one cares"

...This statement makes me want to cry.

Why would I be arguing?

Why would @Moosty be arguing?

Why would @FoRgE -1 this?

Why would @Jpie112 -1 this?

Why would @Barmithian -1 this?

Why would @Hachi argue about this?

So much for no one caring eh?

I -1ed because your arguement is dumb.