Tomahawk

Xg Strange Level Up Server?

Should we have one?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have one?

• No, I hate those scrubs.
    • why not.

I agree with Gwoash. Something needs to happen with prop hunt. And possibly even Game History Rotation (@Vector plz don't hurt me Senpai) not saying total redo of the server.. But something to make people come back.. Which is something they aren't doing.

I agree with Gwoash. Something needs to happen with prop hunt. And possibly even Game History Rotation (@Vector plz don't hurt me Senpai) not saying total redo of the server.. But something to make people come back.. Which is something they aren't doing.
Rotation does fairly well, when people actually populate it gets around 20 people. it's just hard to get people coming back.just get rid of prophunt, no one is on it and the game mode sucks anyway.

Rotation does fairly well, when people actually populate it gets around 20 people. it's just hard to get people coming back.just get rid of prophunt, no one is on it and the game mode sucks anyway.

Maybe if it was a little more interesting it would be more fun. Ya there's really cool maps, but maybe we should add RTD and all that other crap..Yaaa...

Maybe if it was a little more interesting it would be more fun. Ya there's really cool maps, but maybe we should add RTD and all that other crap..Yaaa...

But that's not the point of rotation, the point of rotation is to have vanilla gameplay with some sick ass maps. RTD would only ruin it. the gaming history part is what makes it interesting.