Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Hi Everyone!

You may or may not remember me from a couple years ago. I used to be a staff member along with Colorparty (aka Nope.avi aka Rolocflow). I enjoyed my time in the past but ended up having to leave. I would rather not talk about what happened in the past, other than the things that I listed above, as things have happened that were unintended and no one wanted to see.

Anyway... Since things have been changing in my life, I have decided to attempt to rejoin xG. After meeting countless kind players who remember me from before, getting coerced into rejoining by numerous friends (*cough* Colur, Kbrazzle, Nom >.> *cough*), playing on the Pokemon Trade + Jailbreak, and all of the memories that have been brought back... I feel it is the right thing to do!

I hope I can rekindle old friendships and make new ones if I do get accepted once again. It would be an honor to hang around with you guys again!

However...as some of you may remember. I do have some family issues, and ironically, they are "flaring up" again right now. So I may not be as active at first. But please understand I will try my absolute best, when these issues are not as enflamed, to be very active c:.

I hope I get to join you guys again! Thanks <3 :waving:

:cry:

Did you leave SNG? If you have then,

+1

Was a great guy that helped me learn jailbreak when I firt started playing.

M=9/10

A=7/10

Sadly, I just looked looked at your profilr, still says you're the director of SNG. ;_;

So, sorry but I'm going to but this as a -1 until you leave the group.:cry: