Moosty

Frantic Factory Melee Arena Exploit. #tgh

Should exploiting to get a primary weapon in the melee arena on frantic factory be against the rules  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should exploiting to get a primary weapon in the melee arena on frantic factory be against the rules

• yes
    • no

On Frantic factory there is a melee arena for people to melee fight, its really cool, but there is an exploit you can use to get your primarys while inside. therefore disrupting whatever melee fights are happening. its irritating to be in a huge melee brawl and have somebody come up and just beggars bazooka the whole arena. we have one section of the map to melee, it would be great if we actually could. if you want to use guns just go on the 95% of the map that isnt a melee arena. If we could make this exploit against the rules so staff could keep the melee arena melee only and fun, that would be ideal.

Glitches are glitches. Why waste time on a small exploit. If it happens it happens. Nothing much you can do about it

Glitches are glitches. Why waste time on a small exploit. If it happens it happens. Nothing much you can do about it

it's really disruptive though, it ruins the purpose of a melee only area. and people dont like it. it ruins the experience. I only made this because im getting a ton of complaints and i cant do anything about it. i just want to clarify whether or not it's an offense.

its an exploit, me and 2 other staff (bonfire and vector) have discussed this and have decided it is an exploit on the map and it must be stopped. Same as bodyblocking which is also a huge problem in the arena on that map.

Most of my bans recently have been people exploiting and bodyblocking and ignoring my warnings on FranticFactory. I like the map but its annoying having to stop bodyblocking and exploiting all the time.

its an exploit, me and 2 other staff (bonfire and vector) have discussed this and have decided it is an exploit on the map and it must be stopped. Same as bodyblocking which is also a huge problem in the arena on that map.

Most of my bans recently have been people exploiting and bodyblocking and ignoring my warnings.

ok cool. thanks for the clarification. i just wanted to make sure i could take action.

Most of my bans recently have been people exploiting and bodyblocking and ignoring my warnings on FranticFactory. I like the map but its annoying having to stop bodyblocking and exploiting all the time.

You made that first part sound like it's a threat to national security.

I like the map and so does everyone else.

Then could you tell me exactly how you do this exploit? If it's with the map, then there's nothing we can do about it except contacting the creator.

If it's about certain plugins then I'm sure @Nomulous could fix it.

Its an exploit of the map. There is nothing we can do about it except ban the people who use it. Exploiting of any kind isnt allowed so if they do it follow protocal. Exploits is a universal server rule here in xg

Then could you tell me exactly how you do this exploit? If it's with the map, then there's nothing we can do about it except contacting the creator.

If it's about certain plugins then I'm sure @Nomulous could fix it.

@BonfireCentipede knows.

something else thats also annoying is the room with the mic accessible only by noclip. Theres buttons there to turn off the barrels so nobody can enter/exit the ring and also the mic in there tends to get spammed a lot and its really loud.