Scorpool_Untame

Scorpool_untamed - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Scorpool Untamed

Steam ID:

Information:

When I got on, I kept being insulted by admins and other players because I was F2P so I got mad and started chatting back, they then got mad because they silenced me for muting them since they were very loud and annoying in the chat so I logged out and logged back in and they told everyone I was mean to them first before banning me

Do you have any relation or name going by Professor Oak. Now I saw a man by that alias pestering a Admin named @John_Madden does this seem about right because in your case you were being a "troll" and pestering a admin

@Muzzle Well the only one I remember is Hamchi or whatever and I was joking around while he was spawn killing me (Which I wasn't having a problem with) and I was just saying stuff like "get rekt" and joking then he insulted me for being f2p and I didn't know what I was doing, so I said that even though I was f2p, I could still play the game right which led to more insults back and forth and his friends also joined in, then they eventually banned me

@Muzzle Well the only one I remember is Hamchi or whatever and I was joking around while he was spawn killing me (Which I wasn't having a problem with) and I was just saying stuff like "get rekt" and joking then he insulted me for being f2p and I didn't know what I was doing, so I said that even though I was f2p, I could still play the game right which led to more insults back and forth and his friends also joined in, then they eventually banned me

@Hachi

RIP @OP

@Izanagi I know the ban expired, but he banned me when he started insulting first and got his friends in on it too

This is a ban protest though. If you want to make an abuse report, then request for @diabeetus @ThePenguin or @kbraszzz to move it over to abuse.

Also, once again, RIP @OP.