Vector

Official Als Bucket Challenge Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hHKlEZ9Go

Watch the first 2 minutes and 37 seconds of that^

I'm not doing it. Plus, majority of the donated money doesn't even go to the research for the cauese. Maybe I would donate if I didnt know that: But in the end I dont have money anyway. (Facebook user claims that only 7% of ALS challenge donations go towards research | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis)

Like Felix said, I dont have to do some stupid "challenge" too donate. If I really wanted too, I would just donate and hope for the best.

I'm not doing it. Plus, majority of the donated money doesn't even go to the research for the cauese. Maybe I would donate if I didnt know that: But in the end I dont have money anyway. (Facebook user claims that only 7% of ALS challenge donations go towards research | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis)

Like Felix said, I dont have to do some stupid "challenge" too donate. If I really wanted too, I would just donate and hope for the best.

Oof. Prepare to get rekt. As someone who works closely with a lot of disability non-profits, arguments like this frankly piss me off. Of course less than half the money is used for researching the cause, have you stopped to consider that scientists researching the cause in some sheltered lab doesn't help somebody with ALS in their daily life? These people live in pain everyday and the only way to help them is through direct support and services. Causation research doesnt do shit to improve someones quality of life. Money used on research doesnt help these people in their daily life so you should be thrilled, as I am, that lessthan half of the money goes toward that, how about before you talk about the economics of disability charities, you take the time to learn how disability charities actually work and do business. Make an informed decision next time.

You don't need to do the challenge to donate, it's to raise awareness. The fact of the matter is, i think it's a retarded challenge too, but at the same time it brings people together and we all can do something dumb to raise awareness. The fact of the matter is that if we all band together and get people like bill gates, Stephen Spielberg, and other huge figures of the world doing it, we can actually do something.

Also that whole 7% bull shit is retarded. It's outdated. it's from like two years ago, and there have been multiple other sites reporting bull shit.

The ALS Association Debunks Fake News Article that Went Viral - The ALS Association

12:35 PM - xG:A| Supa Hot Fire: ha silv 3 noob

12:36 PM - Febbies: im silv 4

12:36 PM - Febbies: fgt

12:36 PM - Febbies: wut rank r u

12:36 PM - xG:A| Supa Hot Fire: UNRANKED BITCH

12:36 PM - Febbies: cuz u cant play games that require skills

12:36 PM - Febbies: #rekt

12:36 PM - xG:A| Supa Hot Fire: thats actually possible