Vector

Official Als Bucket Challenge Thread

I'll do it but not in 24hrs. and i will also donate again when my next check arrives. i will do it in an eco friendly manner, by freezing water from my pool, and then putting it in a bucket of my pool water and pouring it over me while standing in the pool. most water will then be recycled back into the pool from whence it came.

You guys know there's a water cycle right? Wasting water isn't a thing it'll either evaporate or become groundwater. Using that as a reason confirms you as finding reasons not to. Saying, "because I don't want to" is a way better reason than "because it wastes water". If your bitching out just own up to it.

You guys know there's a water cycle right? Wasting water isn't a thing it'll either evaporate or become groundwater. Using that as a reason confirms you as finding reasons not to. Saying, "because I don't want to" is a way better reason than "because it wastes water". If your bitching out just own up to it.

it actually does waste water. because ice is fresh water, aka drinkable. and wasting bag(s) of ice on it does waste since when it evaporates only a small percentage of that will get naturally filtered back into a fresh water source that we can use.

Hello! I'm Bill Nye! Today we will learn about the water cycle! But first, lets cut to the theme song.

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill

Bill Nye the Science Guy

(Science rules)

Bill Nye the Science Guy

(Inertia is a property of matter)

Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill,

Bill Nye, the Science Guy

Okay kids, did you know everyday water evaporates, or goes into the air, then turns into to water and rains back down? This is part of the water cycle. The WATER cycle (funky text!!!!) helps us get water everday! (generic 90s music plays and kids chant hip words) Ok kids, Bill has to go dump a load. We will be back later! ai.imgur.com_AJvNxNM.jpg.07527ef563e5eafd7389fc2ebffeeff0.jpg Science Rules!