MMO

In-Game Name:

shikaku158

Offender's Steam ID:

It's fucking forum ban

Rules Broken:

Spam of ratings

Evidence:

He spammed this because I rated his friend downs on a thread explaining that he wanted to troll. So before this gives me a bad rep banned him for a day or so

@Chrono @DrLee @ThePenguin

image.thumb.jpg.c6d5e3943432404154b516231887665b.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.ca62087b911cb143c7b66cf1a4447dce.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.4942fd5d05db533738b14e9b78052ff7.jpg

There are no rules about spamming ratings, having a negative/positive rating does nothing and people give downs and shitpost to everyone for no reason.

Grow a pair.

I don't think anyone in xG (other than bleed) bases their opinion of someone by looking at their ratings bud. With that said, if its the notifications that are bothering you, you can turn them off (as shown by batman's mega sidekick). Nigguh most likely won't be banned for this, so I would just ignore him.

.. Although it is highly suspicious that I have a high level of 'British' ratings and this coincides with the amount of people calling me British :coffee:

I've had this happen to me before just because I downrated a guy's friend's post. But at the same time he was also disrespecting me elsewhere and being highly rude. I ended up having to block him it got so bad. I also did a member protest on him, it got him a warning not to abuse the downrating system (because it might not mean anything but it does get REALLY annoying) and a day web ban. I ended up going from 15 downratings to 50+ because of one guy.

TL;DR: It is highly annoying. Either stop notifications or block the guy. Most he'll get is a warning not to abuse the system.

I've had this happen to me before just because I downrated a guy's friend's post. But at the same time he was also disrespecting me elsewhere and being highly rude. I ended up having to block him it got so bad. I also did a member protest on him, it got him a warning not to abuse the downrating system (because it might not mean anything but it does get REALLY annoying) and a day web ban. I ended up going from 15 downratings to 50+ because of one guy.

TL;DR: It is highly annoying. Either stop notifications or block the guy. Most he'll get is a warning not to abuse the system.

tl;dr

do you need feminism?