Tekk

Jailbreak: Shorten Medic And Armoury Camping Time

Shorten armoury and medic time?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Shorten armoury and medic time?

• Yus
    • Noh

Lately on jailbreak I've noticed that people (including reds) haven't been paying attention to the no camping armoury or medic. Thus, they are staying in there for longer than needs be even whilst rebeling so they can't die. It's near impossible to kill them- I tried burning a Soldier none stop as Pyro and when he left and killed me, he had full health. This is ridiculous, please shorten the time allowed in there.

i mean, ya its not fair, but rebellers dont necessarily follow rules to rebel. and ive never had to much trouble with rebellers that run into medic. its part of the game at this point i dont really see a need to change it. no vote from me yet though.

What, It's 15 seconds, not 15 years, The timer resets when you attack the rebeller / guard.

It just seems impossibly unfair and it's occurred many times where they haven't done anything and stayed

Lately on jailbreak I've noticed that people (including reds) haven't been paying attention to the no camping armoury or medic. Thus, they are staying in there for longer than needs be even whilst rebeling so they can't die. It's near impossible to kill them- I tried burning a Soldier none stop as Pyro and when he left and killed me, he had full health. This is ridiculous, please shorten the time allowed in there.

You have GOT to be kidding me right?

people (including reds) haven't been paying attention to the no camping armoury or medic.

How does shortening the timer do ANYTHING about them not paying attention to it? As an Admin, I already have complaints from people that 15 seconds is too short. As a blue you jsut need to use more than 1 braincell and idunno, watch medic maybe? Rather than cry about something to make it easier for you. Just a thought.

-1 Due to the fact that I've barely seen you on until recently, and now you're trying to change it? Nope.avi

Also, @Kittylicious when have you EVER been on Jailbreak?

You have GOT to be kidding me right?

How does shortening the timer do ANYTHING about them not paying attention to it? As an Admin, I already have complaints from people that 15 seconds is too short. As a blue you jsut need to use more than 1 braincell and idunno, watch medic maybe? Rather than cry about something to make it easier for you. Just a thought.

-1 Due to the fact that I've barely seen you on until recently, and now you're trying to change it? Nope.avi

Also, kitty, when have you EVER been on Jailbreak?

Was there really a point in being mean? Absolutely not. Yeah, I may used to play other servers like Trade Gaming, but I still play jailbreak a lot. You need more than one brain cell when it's early in the morning and there is only 1 guard or so because you need to watch the other prisoners. This has become a common occurance and it needs to be sorted out, whether I do or don't play Jailbreak as much as other servers.

back in my day, the rule wasn't even official till nomulous camped medic...

fudgeing nomulous. >.>

demoknight OP

I miss those old days gwoash, it was awesome.

anyway the signs of a good effective guard is to cooperate with fellow blues, overwhelm the red with attacks from different sides.... spy's are good too

its pretty easy to kill reds in medic when you have teammates imo

and like bach said, if they are camping in medic more than 15 seconds, changing the time limit won't really effect them at all.

Changing the time a red can camp is like me saying, "I'm so tired of all these reds going into armory! We should allow blues to sit in armory just in case because the reds keep getting in and killing me!!11!1!"

As gwoash said too:

back in my day, the rule wasn't even official

At least you have SOMETHING now. A lot of people miss camping. A LOT.

i see no point in reduceing the time in medic/armory due to the fact you can easyly defend it better or have a good sniper and pull off a headshot with of corse has to be fully charged to inflect the best dmg or you can rush him to much dmg and the auto medic cannot heal him and the medic packs will be gone also a pyro is good for defending for the air blasts and a phlog can burn them then get crits easy so its a -1 from me there easy to handly you need a decent team and a good class selction