Scootaloo

Donator Status?

So, quick question:

I am an Uber Donator in all of the xG servers, because I made the donation to get those privileges.

Should I be tagged as a Donator on the forums too? It'd be nice to have access to things that you need "Donator" for, so I was wondering if the two cross each other. =)

There's not much on forums for donators unless you plan to make a mod app.

Yes, that's exactly what I plan on doing.

I have no access to Mod App because I lack donator, but I have donated.

i think to make a mod app you have to have actually donated within the past week with actual money instead of items, or you can just earn it like kitty(im assuming since she is underage as well) and myself have done

i think to make a mod app you have to have actually donated within the past week with actual money instead of items, or you can just earn it like kitty(im assuming since she is underage as well) and myself have done

What constitutes as "earning it"? I mean, I've been more than active in ALL forms of xG for well over two years, have given a hand with many a tough situation, donated with in-game items, and am more than qualified to handle unruly people (I teach 7 year olds.).

What constitutes as "earning it"? I mean, I've been more than active in ALL forms of xG for well over two years, have given a hand with many a tough situation, donated with in-game items, and am more than qualified to handle unruly people (I teach 7 year olds.).

i am unsure of how active you have been, but you have def been more active than i have on forums. my activity in game has been almost every day CS:S has been populated since like march or something save for half of july. to be fair though i feel like the only reason i got promoted is css was dying in the period that i got promoed and i guess i havent done anything to get demoted :p