John_Madden

Some Jailbreak Suggestions (poll To Remove Song Included) :{

Remove Goofy Gobber as a song from Last CT?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Goofy Gobber as a song from Last CT?

I know I could have posted this in the suggestions thread but we are all used to doing this :coffee:

1. Removing the Goofy Gobber Song from Last CT on Jailbreak (our opinions will be shown from the poll and from any response below.)

2. Adding Hug Day to the Rules. It's been done a lot but to anyone who doesn't know who it is might be confused (even I don't know what it is.)Yes it basically a free day but much like Panda Free day its a custom freeday. Just want to add it since as of right now staff can prevent it from occuring.

@p0s3s3dh0b0 @kbraszzz @TwoZeroFour @Snipes @BelloWaldi @SPORK

I really like the song so I would want to keep it on. Anyways, since we are on the topic of lct songs, I have some suggestions for new ones

-Guile's theme

-Stayin Alive

+1 for the two songs

>inb4 Negative Ratings

-To be completely fair, the only problem I see about the song is the fact that the intro is incredibly lengthy (mentioned by @BonfireCentipede), so if you could possibly edit the sound file to decrease the amount of wait time to actually get the song, I feel more people would be ok with it. I honestly see nothing wrong with the song itself, it's pretty catchy tbh. Plus, it perfectly describes xG.

-While we're on the topic of songs, I've got a song that we could add.

-"Do you believe in magic?"

Let me sum up my infamous hug day, That day is when all reds are told to give the blu team a huge hug and not to hit baiters, BUT no one is looking if a accident involving a blu team players life occures.