Tekk

Regarding the "3 legible characters" rule

I know that this applies for names like דĥ│Ś or ܔܢܜܔ. But what about accents like é or ç? Do they apply for the rule? Because some people know the ALT Code for them and some even have them on their keyboard.

no, they aren't legible characters; the 3 characters are suppose to allow moderators/admins to target you easier, you can't be expecting every staff member to know the alt combination

use characters from the (more common) default keyboard <

umm mixed feelings about it.

I think they should be allowed so players with foreign names don't feel discriminated against but at the same time typing accent letters are annoying and I don't know how to type them correctly. I think its ALT and some numbers I really have no idea. This can be a problem when you need to target a rule breaker quickly.

umm mixed feelings about it.

I think they should be allowed so players with foreign names don't feel discriminated against but at the same time typing accent letters are annoying and I don't know how to type them correctly. I think its ALT and some numbers I really have no idea.

keep in mind that our servers are english only and it isn't extremely difficult to include 3 valid characters in your name either :s

keep in mind that our servers are english only and it isn't extremely difficult to include 3 valid characters in your name either :s

no, they aren't legible characters; the 3 characters are suppose to allow moderators/admins to target you easier, you can't be expecting every staff member to know the alt combination

^

Why do you all insist to use characters not on your keyboard, holy hell it's a name not a stylish shirt or dress.

^

There must be at least three characters because (most of) our mods type on a standard English keyboard. This is to make it easier on our moderators/administrators to do in-game moderating. You may have è on your keyboard, but many do not.