Jessicax

Cs:go jb

Sooooo , i was in this community a while back and i remember it as the best jb in csgo.. but for some reason every1 was leaving little by little . WE NEED TO GET THIS SERVER BACK !!!! I MISS IT AND EVERY1 I KNOW FROM XG WANTS IT BACK !!!. Please penguin, get it back :) ?

For the time being, we actually removed the jailbreak server. we are using it to test out a super secret project, and if it works well, should drive population which will allow us to get a 3rd server that we can throw everything we had from JB back up.

CHRONO !!! U STILL ALIVE =P LMAO. not to be rude or anything , but um when is this happening ? im soon in college in 2 weeks time :( .

AND um ASock who the hell r u =p ??

CHRONO !!! U STILL ALIVE =P LMAO. not to be rude or anything , but um when is this happening ? im soon in college in 2 weeks time :( .

AND um ASock who the hell r u =p ??

Just someone who appreciates women!, We should get to know each other since you like cs:go you seem really cool :D here add me on steam. Steam Community :: Rabid

ignore him, he is trying to make fun of people. uhh, we're gonna be testing it over the next week or so and then it goes back for bug fixing and optimization.

Thanks chrono <3 :)