William23199 - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

William23199

Steam ID:

William23199

Information:

I got banned even I didnt even get warned, it was like im playin with friends, and BANNED!

Say I was abusng but HOW, how can I abused just from transforming mysef into HHH and do nothing, thats really stupid! Just think, and noclip is to show my friend secret stuff, and im not the only one EVEN HACHI, and STUD do it, but why me?!?!?!?

@Hachi @Hachi @Hachi

There I called her 3 times to put her input in too

It's like beetlejuice right?

I'm sorry Hachi plz no hurt-erino

-1 For unban. evidence says everything. Donator commands were applied to a non-donator and then he abused. Take your day ban and consider this your warning

-1 For unban. evidence says everything. Donator commands were applied to a non-donator and then he abused. Take your day ban and consider this your warning

Sorry cause I'm a Uber Donator, M8!

And I didnt noclip AkiraSim tho. just sayin

And I hope my perks are still there, cause it supposed to be a warning so...

You still noclipped other people.

maybe he doesn't deserve the unban, but I don't think his powers should be removed either

I understand that "donator abuse" is left to the staff member's discretion (when nomulous isn't online himself), but I feel like having an official rule book is necessary, especially with donators perks where people have to pay real money and losing it without actual knowledge would be terribad

@Nomulous @kbraszzz if possible, take some time to make said rule book, it would be much appreciated to donators

You say that like you're better than everyone because you're an Uber Donator. Funny thing is that I myself am one too. I STILL KNOW MY DONATOR RULES.

You may not have noclipped AkiraSim but you still noclipped a non-donator. NOT TO MENTION YOU WERE KILLING AS BOSSES AND I SEE NO VOTES ANYWHERE FOR ANYTHING.

cause it supposed to be a warning so...

You clearly know the rules of a donator. So you very well new you were breaking rules. This is fair enough as your warning and if it happens again we should probably look into removal of powers.

@kbraszz It's close to 24 hours. Keep the man banned and we'll go from there