Kittylicious

This is our town scrub!

If there's a wow div i will prob join again.

Not to be rude or anything of the sort, but if you re-apply, I swear on me mum I'll -1 . Countless times have Members acted out in frustration or anger by 'leaving' and then come back within a month to re-apply.

It is not a justifiable reason that is worth re-accepting at all. Either choose to represent xG, or don't. Don't leave and then come back when you feel that it's okay to do so. This applies to anyone else with the same mindset btw, not you specifically.

Why does a L4D2 division even exist here in the first place (inb4 people read my div.)

Jealous? Why do you go make an WoW server... Oh yeah forgot you can't :(

So, there's an l4d2 server floating around that's full of bug fixes and connected to the ban-list. If you ever get tired of playing with greifers, can always just patch an entire best available lobby to it. (available for anyone to use) Think there's about 100+ permanent bans I casted from it. These bans are comprised of idiots who like to ruin people's games and have never reached our other servers. (intention is clear as only 3% protest their ban and get it removed) Not costing an dollar extra to run. (shared hosting with other servers)