Swift

Swift

FFS people -1 that have never played with him in game, he's forum active (literally nobody can deny that). He's server active. Not once have I had an issue with him in game (and we have played a lot of tf2 together, going back years). -1 if you want guys, but you've never even met the guy. He genuinely didn't know about the map changes, I've known him long enough to know when he's being genuine, and he had genuinely never seen rusty bucket bay, or knew that saturn valley and abstract were gone. This whole shitstorm wasn't even necessary, because vector already convinced enough ignorant people to -1 that he wouldn't have made it in. I know him well, he isnt an asshole, he's more than active enough, so my +1 will stand, impersonation of name and photo and vector telling everyone in teamspeak to -1 him or not. I genuinely think he should be accepted into the clan.

Yea okay. First let me start out by saying FoRgE told me about all this so just started reading. Thought this was all spread out around the week but you all have basically stalked the forums for the past 3 hours. Anyway -1 He still did break Community Rules and etc. Also I have not seen him on any TF2 servers and I may just be inactive or he might just play different times then me.

A| 2/10

M| 3/10

Why TF2? Also you have L4D2 as your div. Anyway +1 he is active on forums not too sure about the servers.

Active| Forums: 7/10 | Servers: 4/10

Mature| 8/10

Yea okay. First let me start out by saying FoRgE told me about all this so just started reading. Thought this was all spread out around the week but you all have basically stalked the forums for the past 3 hours. Anyway -1 He still did break Community Rules and etc. Also I have not seen him on any TF2 servers and I may just be inactive or he might just play different times then me.

A| 2/10

M| 3/10

This shit pisses me off @Slinker just because someone told you to -1 him you go and change your vouch over something that happened months ago. Wow.

Can we quit the bitching and stick to the vouching, arguing is going to get you anywhere but gaining another forum ban.

Isn't going to get you anywhere*

Shit.

This steaming pantload pisses me off @Slinker just because someone told you to -1 him you go and change your vouch over something that happened months ago. Wow.

people can change their opinions

relax