Swift

Swift

I wasnt there

But like I said

I can read, so I saw that your name was [xG:A] Vector

so obviously you had impersonated him

is having your name as [xG:A] Vector against the rules if he never comes on the servers? could some random kid who has never played xG, never been on the forums or servers have that as their name and be permed for no reason? he wasn't impersonating on the servers, just his steam name, ya it's stupid and creepy, but absolutely no harm came of it. if my name was [xG:a] Vector and all i was doing was playing offline games would that be impersonation? He never impersonated on the servers, it was a steam name.

is having your name as [xG:A] Vector against the rules if he never comes on the servers? could some random kid who has never played xG, never been on the forums or servers have that as their name and be permed for no reason? he wasn't impersonating on the servers, just his steam name, ya it's stupid and creepy, but absolutely no harm came of it. if my name was [xG:a] Vector and all i was doing was playing offline games would that be impersonation? He never impersonated on the servers, it was a steam name.

yes but that happened in late august when i did that, READ moosty's post

I WAS TOLD HE HAD CAME ON TO THE SERVER

I JUST REPORTED IT

AND AM SAYING THAT HE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN BECAUSE OF THIS

is it really appropriate to let a rule breaker join xG??

@KendrickLlama what's you damage against me, i haven't played with you yet and i dont really or at all talk to you. The first time i came to this website for membership you helped me where to do the membership for my stupidity

but you said you weren't even there at the time, as off I

This was awhile ago, god damn, why do you people think this just happend like a week ago? this happend before swift had left. We were on rusty bucket bay and his name was Vector, nothing else. (i was also going by Vector too) I also remember him talking to people (not using his mic) as me vector, not this bull shit Vector the crocodile (which was used later probably to bug me). I told him if he does this shit again action would be taken. He agreed and apologized. Then he left for awhile and i haven't heard from him from awhile then for some fucking reason he comes back with all that shit, practically stalking me. i brought this up in shoutbox and tried talking to DMs about it but of course nothing fucking happened because they're dumb. Also moosty, that's beyond stupid, he is still impersonating me through profile pictures and names, he could easily go onto other servers and mass freekill (which was done at one point) it's still impersonation. because you know there is an admin with that name and because you know they are an admin. jesus it's not hard people.

I JUST REPORTED IT

again when did this happen

This was awhile ago, god damn, why do you people think this just happend like a week ago? this happend before swift had left. We were on rusty bucket bay and his name was Vector, nothing else. (i was also going by Vector too) I also remember him talking to people (not using his mic) as me vector, not this bull steaming pantload Vector the crocodile (which was used later probably to bug me). I told him if he does this steaming pantload again action would be taken. He agreed and apologized. Then he left for awhile and i haven't heard from him from awhile then for some fudgeing reason he comes back with all that steaming pantload, practically stalking me. i brought this up in shoutbox and tried talking to DMs about it but of course nothing fudgeing happened because they're dumb. Also moosty, that's beyond stupid, he is still impersonating me through profile pictures and names, he could easily go onto other servers and mass freekill (which was done at one point) it's still impersonation. because you know there is an admin with that name and because you know they are an admin. jesus it's not hard people.

RustyBucketBay wasn't even on the server yet when i left. I remember talking to you late june at clocktown trying to have civil conversation

I JUST REPORTED IT

but we have proof that it was a lie, there was a 2-3 month period where he wasn't on tf2 AT ALL. the proof falls within that timeline. one side is obviously lying about the rusty bucket bay incident, and we have a good amount of proof that it wasn't swift.

and no, i don't think rule breakers should be able to join, but i'm not at all convinced what he did deserves this punishment. I also don't think someone should be barred from joining because a few people don't want him too. his steam name was [xG:A] Vector, that much is undeniable. but we have proof that he was never on the servers, zero proof that he was. is having a steam name while playing offline games and never going on xG servers really a permable level of impersonation. he could have been on the servers and pretended to be vector. HE DIDN'T. a warning may be in order, but not allowing him to join is overkill.

RustyBucketBay wasn't even on the server yet when i left. I remember talking to you late june at clocktown trying to have civil conversation

maybe you forgetting something

or

you just lying so you dont look bad??

except it totally was? jesus christ. Also @Moosty There is no reason to impersonate at all, it is impersonation, he also did it on the damn forums when he did it only to bug me. it's also beyond fucking creepy.

maybe you forgetting something

or

you just lying so you dont look bad??

no the last time i was on the server before i made my leave in june was me trying to talk to vector, having everyone muted and gagged myself

This was awhile ago, god damn, why do you people think this just happend like a week ago? this happend before swift had left. We were on rusty bucket bay and his name was Vector, nothing else. (i was also going by Vector too) I also remember him talking to people (not using his mic) as me vector, not this bull steaming pantload Vector the crocodile (which was used later probably to bug me). I told him if he does this steaming pantload again action would be taken. He agreed and apologized. Then he left for awhile and i haven't heard from him from awhile then for some fudgeing reason he comes back with all that steaming pantload, practically stalking me. i brought this up in shoutbox and tried talking to DMs about it but of course nothing fudgeing happened because they're dumb. Also moosty, that's beyond stupid, he is still impersonating me through profile pictures and names, he could easily go onto other servers and mass freekill (which was done at one point) it's still impersonation. because you know there is an admin with that name and because you know they are an admin. jesus it's not hard people.

so you mean his name wasn't even the same as in the proof posted. too far back to be in his aliases. so you're telling me you have literally zero proof this occured, and want to stop someone from joining because you said so.

but we have proof that it was a lie, there was a 2-3 month period where he wasn't on tf2 AT ALL. the proof falls within that timeline. one side is obviously lying about the rusty bucket bay incident, and we have a good amount of proof that it wasn't swift.

and no, i don't think rule breakers should be able to join, but i'm not at all convinced what he did deserves this punishment. I also don't think someone should be barred from joining because a few people don't want him too. his steam name was [xG:A] Vector, that much is undeniable. but we have proof that he was never on the servers, zero proof that he was. is having a steam name while playing offline games and never going on xG servers really a permable level of impersonation. he could have been on the servers and pretended to be vector. HE DIDN'T. a warning may be in order, but not allowing him to join is overkill.

but didnt you tell me in a steam chat about 15 min ago you saw him??

ai.imgur.com_IUwIBfg.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg.6f88d2e29a8e47f7bde0212532f4eacb.jpg