Swift

Swift

Vector said to -1 you but +1 cause your active on the forums and a pretty cool dude

A:9/10 (forums)

M:7/10

vector was just going around telling people to -1. it's obvious he only doesn't want him in the clan for personal reasons

again i barely started playing tf2 again 2 weeks ago which happened after the impersonation. i came back to the website, sure, but i didnt go on the servers yet at the time

so you mean his name wasn't even the same as in the proof posted. too far back to be in his aliases. so you're telling me you have literally zero proof this occured, and want to stop someone from joining because you said so.

it wasn't even about that time, this was about this his recent actions? i only brought it up to say that it has happend before, but even then what he did is going beyond, going out of your way to get the profile picture, same status, and everything, i'm only saying that because it is something to bring up. but if yo wanna go ahead and ignore what happened before and say "b-b-but he was offline" even though he was on our forums, then this will get us no where and is just a matter of opinions.

again i barely started playing tf2 again 2 weeks ago which happened after the impersonation. i came back to the website, sure, but i didnt go on the servers yet at the time

YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING TF2 FOR AWHILE

YOU TOOK A BREAK

BUT BEFORE THE BREAK YOU DECIDED TO IMPERSONATE HIM

get it through your thick skull

god damn

vector was just going around telling people to -1. it's obvious he only doesn't want him in the clan for personal reasons

how the fuck is it any different then to go around telling people to +1 it to help him get in? that logic is beyond stupid.

it wasn't even about that time, this was about this his recent actions? i only brought it up to say that it has happend before, but even then what he did is going beyond, going out of your way to get the profile picture, same status, and everything, i'm only saying that because it is something to bring up. but if yo wanna go ahead and ignore what happened before and say "b-b-but he was offline" even though he was on our forums, then this will get us no where and is just a matter of opinions.

he should be punished, i just don't think impersonation offline is as major of an offense as impersonation on the servers, and there is no proof he ever impersonated on the servers. i don't think having someones name as a joke and never actually impersonating on the servers is in the same league as pretending to be staff while playing on the servers

find xg - leave xg for 2-3 months - return to website, but not servers; impersonation - come back to playing tf2 and on xg servers

how the fudge is it any different then to go around telling people to +1 it to help him get in? that logic is beyond stupid.

this

pretty sure a lot of people go around asking for plus ones

or people asking you to go plus one someone

find xg - leave xg for 2-3 months - return to website, but not servers; impersonation - come back to playing tf2 and on xg servers

lemme fix that for you

find xg-impersonate an admin multiple times on servers - leave xg for 2-3 months - return to website, but not servers;- come back to playing tf2 and on xg servers

he should be punished, i just don't think impersonation offline is as major of an offense as impersonation on the servers, and there is no proof he ever impersonated on the servers. i don't think having someones name as a joke and never actually impersonating on the servers is in the same league as pretending to be staff while playing on the servers

you were there, you told kendrick you were there at the time. Kendrick made it clear about the rusty bucket part, now you are just lying. lmfao

you were there, you told kendrick you were there at the time. Kendrick made it clear about the rusty bucket part, now you are just lying. lmfao

i wasn't there, it was months ago, i was thinking of something else. i looked at the proof, and the timeline doesn't add up.