Swift

Swift

Didnt you impersonate Vector a bunch

why is he even allowed in??

shouldnt even be allowed in tbh

I doubt they're even going to take it into account that he impersonated an admin.

I doubt they're even going to take it into account that he impersonated an admin.

multiple times also

@kbraszzz

this man shouldnt be allowed in

apuu.sh_aZZtt_30f00d0092.thumb.png.21091fd0c88be385e943db9f86ff9442.png

as you can see he had changed his name on Steam

and his picture on forums and his status had been changed to correlate with Vectors

and

ai.imgur.com_EZk6CLG.thumb.jpg.a259c8db08d4446190743165ea63f511.jpg

and here you can see his name has been changed again to [xG;A] Vector and multiple names including the word Vector

I have been told by the real Vector that Swift had been on RustyBucketBay impersonating him and @Kart and @Maymalays may have seen it

he should not be able to join xG under these circumstances

multiple times also

@kbraszzz

[attach]18215[/attach]

and his picture on forums and his status had been changed to correlate with Vectors

and

[attach]18216[/attach]

and here you can see his name has been changed again to [xG;A] Vector and multiple names including the word Vector

I have been told by the real Vector that Swift had been on RustyBucketBay impersonating him and @Kart and @Maymalays may have seen it

why nothing was done about this months ago when the proof was first put on the forums is beyond me.

multiple times also

@kbraszzz

[attach]18215[/attach]

and

[attach]18216[/attach]

Swift Vector was actually Vector the Crocodile from Sonic, I change my name every month. yes it was incredibly dumb of me of what i did, clearly im not a genius

Swift Vector was actually Vector the Crocodile from Sonic, I change my name every month. yes it was incredibly dumb of me of what i did, clearly im not a genius

but you continued to do it

makes no sense

wait, i dont even recall anything that happened at Rusty Bucket bay, Kart hasn't been on for a while and Maymalays doesn't even give a crap about this site

Serious question. Is there like a statute of limitations on this kind of thing? Ive seen this proof before, it's months old and I saw it on the forums when it first happened. Not taking sides, but if nothing was done about it then are we even allowed to punish someone months later for the same offense they weren't punished for originally. In 'murica we have double jeopardy, if you're found innocent you cant be tried again for the same crime. Does that apply here's as well?

wait, i dont even recall anything that happened at Rusty Bucket bay, Kart hasn't been on for a while and Maymalays doesn't even give a crap about this site

Kart and Maymalays not being here doesnt mean you didnt do anything on RustyBucketBay

and I guess you dont remember it cause you have impersonated so many times

Serious question. Is there like a statute of limitations on this kind of thing? Ive seen this proof before, it's months old and I saw it on the forums when it first happened. Not taking sides, but if nothing was done about it then are we even allowed to punish someone months later for the same offense they weren't punished for originally. In 'murica we have double jeopardy, if you're found innocent you cant be tried again for the same crime. Does that apply here's as well?

He was never found innocent or guilty cause im pretty sure no one made a thread

So this is his first "trial"

no double jeopardy here