Forest

Population time

After a lot of time given, and with hopefully a large amount of support from our CS:S Division, a time will now be established in which everyone can expect to see activity on the CS:S Jailbreak Server. For those of you who are not aware of this Population Schedule please direct your attention to the link provided at the bottom of this post for an explanation on what it is and how it will work.

After a week, I'll be taking the three most mentioned times (those of which are posted in this thread) and editing this thread to include a poll. Once the poll is up the majority of the votes for a particular time will be the official Population Time and the Population Schedule will go into effect a few days later (an event will be made and put up on the xG Steam Group in case it slips your mind).

Keep in mind that this daily time should be a time that will appeal to the general population of our CS:S Division (this includes Members of the xG group).

To sum up this post, post a time in which you think would best benefit the Server as well as its players in determining an appropriate population time.

Cs:s scheduled population | Xeno Gamers

The fact that a large number of those who voted (in the previoud thread) haven't shown any input in this thread is scary when this particular concept requires dedication :coffee:

I myself am also alright with it being around 5-6 PM EST

Why don't you try tagging people who may not have seen it?

Because mass mentions don't work. You can only tag a max of 5 people before the rest are just disregarded from what I recall the Rhodster telling me

Going to decide on a time for which this will happen on Sunday. Make sure to spread the word of this thread to any CS:S regulars (within xG's Servers that is) that a decision will be made then based on what time a daily population can be expected.

Seeing as there aren't many varying times, I will just be taking either 5 or 6 PM EST (depending on majority) as the daily population time. Going to close this thread in 40 mins or so and count up which will be the time to populate. I will also be hosting an event via xG Steam Group for this upcoming Tuesday, of which will be Day 1 of the population.

It is of vital importance that those who can get on be there

Alright well, this was a quiet as hell thread. After tallying up the few replies, the population time will be at 6 PM EST. Again, it will begin on Tuesday. Going to make an official "Population Schedule" thread with a chart and all the works later, so expect that to be up either today or tomorrow.