Sign in to follow this  
health100

Admin Identifacation

Lately, I've noticed that sometimes that when an admin is needed, and there's not one on, that any1 the has xG in their name is bugged until the say they're not an admin. By putting a A after xG this would solve this problem. Ex; [xG:A] OR [xG:A-T] OR [xG:A-R] Mini-groups and admin identifacation solved. :D

True but this means should an admin come into a server that is under disturbance by some fail troll, he or she, the troll, can quickly identify that the xG member is an admin and leave.

just type !who is ero or anyone elses name and you can see if they are admin

You will get "you do not have permission to do that" if you're not an admin.

This has happened to me just because I had xG in my name everybody thought I was admin and wanted me to ban, mute, gag and other things to people when I did not see them do anything wrong.

um yeh thats why i dont got so many kids on my friendslist... i try like um avoiding them from adding me >:o so ye.... i don't mind to be bugged alot just not to much haha.. as usally when i play something else for a few minute someone is alrdy calling me in but now theres more active admin that can watch over im pretty much fine