Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Please do not rate my maturity low because i have a high voice!

I am mostly on Jailbreak 1 and Pokemon Trading Server so if your not on either of those please do not +1 or -1 me!

Ive been playing on xenogamer servers for all of my tf2 experience and they are the ones who actually inspired me to play on tf2.

I love xenogamers and i also have only them on my favorites list (i only play servers on my favorite list)

Ive already applied 2 times but lets throw that away because i wasn't really trying because of other things.

I might not be on all the time because of school and I'm working very hard on it so if I'm not all the time its because of that. If you have any questions please message my profile.

I have most of the mods and admins on my friend list BUT if your on it please do not automatically +1 me! I want to have a fair fight to get into xenogamers!

Ive been playing tf2 for 1670 hours on record and i play it almost everyday.

When they put out the donation system i instantly wanted to donate but i don't have the money but when i do i will. I promise i will try to get on tf2 and on xenogamer severs more often if i get into it but still i have a lot of school things!

Thank you for reading this and have a great day!

+1 active, somewhat mature though I still do have concerns about your real age; user has said he was 15 in previous submissions

meh, regardless - user has been around for eons and is still active. :)