Ghosty

Duel plug-in glitch in jb#1

Disable duel plug-in on JB#1?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Disable duel plug-in on JB#1?

Good day lads,

I just found out that if you accept a duel with demo class restriction the server crashes for everyone. I haven't tried it on JB#2. This may be a minor thing but it may be abused by people who are aware of this.

@kbraszzz @Bach

Good day lads,

I just found out that if you accept a duel with demo class restriction the server crashes for everyone. I haven't tried it on JB#2. This may be a minor thing but it may be abused by people who are aware of this.

@kbraszzz @Bach

Don't tell

Not to trash on anyone, but there's some specific plugins I didn't add because they don't corelate to the game mode. As well, I'm not surprised duel'ing as a demo would crash the server as both JBs have a specific restriction that you cannot be demo on Red. That's just my 2 cents and explanation of why it would crash.

Not to trash on anyone, but there's some specific plugins I didn't add because they don't corelate to the game mode. As well, I'm not surprised duel'ing as a demo would crash the server as both JBs have a specific restriction that you cannot be demo on Red. That's just my 2 cents and explanation of why it would crash.

It's not that there is a problem with the plug-in. It's just not suited for JB.