Chrono - teamspeak

Division:

Teamspeak

Staff Name:

Chrono

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

Further Information:

I was in channel "Mexico!" with cristo,chrono,hexx, (bleed for a second) and myself. I said something to cristo and then Chrono called me a shitty, so then I called him a bad driver and then he ban me permanently and the reason was "Just plain annoying." Yet he was the first person to say shit to me so i'm obviously gonna respond saying something else. I called him a bad driver he permd be I thought it was a joke but it wasnt and im still banned. Unfortunantly I only have that screenshot. But @Cristo was there and @Hexx was there.

@Cristo

@Chrono

@Hexx

@Bleed (you were there just before i got banned)

forgot to unban. was in dungeon. calling eachother shitters is joking. calling someone a bad driver when they tell you to stop repeatedly every time you do it, and then continuing on about how you are a good driver because you haven't been in a crash and the other person was in one (that wasn't even my fault) is by definition going too far.

Bunch of asian drivers if you ask me.

Don't call someone something that you know they take offense to (or at least know what the consequences may be when they have powers), especially if they are openly mocked about it constantly(?).

Although if Chrono didn't say that he was taking offense doe, he's a baddie and should probably do that next time before dropping the ban hammer like a scrub :^)