Haruka

Xg christmas song!

awww.sewterific.com_images_12Days_12Days.gif.08891ec7c7ad008877402e752058ed7c.gif

On the first day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the second day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me two turtle Derps, and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the third day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me three French Fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the forth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps, and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the fifth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me five golden IGGY’S!!!!!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French Fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the sixth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!!!! Four Calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps, and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the seventh day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the eighth day or Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the ninth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me nine Hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the tenth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me ten liekos leaping, nine hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the eleventh day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me eleven hobo’s piping, ten liekos leaping, nine hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

On the twelfth day of Christmas Kbraszzle gave to me twelve stupid speedy’s, eleven hobo’s piping, ten liekos leaping, nine hitlers dancing, eight Vectors milking, seven scoots a swimming, six Rin’s a laying, five golden IGGY’S!!!! Four calling Bach's, three French fish, two turtle Derps and a Hachi in a pear tree~

What's that I hear? xG Carols? Brilliant idea. What's that? Frosty the Snowman? Well, what about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? Either will do you say? Well then. We'll see who is up to it. #xGCarols

Xeno-Bells

Dashing through the Salt, In a one Bach open thread;

Over the hashtags we go, Laughing all the way;

The hell on forums rain, It makes out spirits fright, What hell it is to cri and sing tonight;

Salty bells, Salty bells, Spread it all the way!

Oh what Hell it is to ride in a one Bach open thread, OOF!

Oh what Hell it is to riding a one Bach open thread!

A day or two ago, I'd thought I'd take a ride;

And soon Miss Kbraszz bright, Was gonna cri all night.

The Bach was big and strong, Fortune seemed his lot;

He got into a salt thread, And we all got up salt!

Oh what Hell it is to ride in a one Bach open thread.

Now the ground is white, So leave while you're still young;

Take the Mods tonight, And sing this song!

Just got a Perma-Ban, 420 on Moosty's speed,

Hitch him to an open thread and crack, You'll be just fine!

Oh what Hell it is to ride in a one Bach open thread, OOF!!!

Vector the Perming-Reindeer.

(Based off of Trade Gaming History)

(#R.I.P)

You know MayMays, and Pony, and Kitsune, and Vixen;

Moosty, and Scooty, and Kart, and Supreme.

But do you recall? The most salty Reindeer of all?

Vector the Perming-Reindeer, Had a huge banning list,

And if you ever saw it, You would even say it blows.

All of the other reindeer, Used to run and hide;

They never let poor Vector, Join in any music maps.

Then one foggy salty eve, Nommy came to say;

"Vector with your list so big, Won't you ban Pony tonight!"

Then how the reindeer shunned him, As they shouted out with grief,

Vector the Perming-Reindeer, You'll go down with Gaming History!