Dethman

Sorry guys but this is the reality.

I am doing really bad in school and need to focus more on that then gaming right now. I am not leaving the clan i am just saying that i will be inactive for quite some time and some of you have already noticed. Also i am focusing on a band me and a friend started and will be another cause of inactivity. No need to tag since i am not leaving the clan. Hope you guys don't miss me and i promise not to be captured by Isis.

Also: @Nomulous is in Lizardsquad and is preparing to take over the world. Spread the word ;)

I will tag people i care about since i am bored as fuck and i owe hachi a couple of tags.

@Hachi @Kypari @Tekage @BelloWaldi @FoRgE @Swift @Bach @kbraszzz @Moosty @Jett @Shadower @jpgar @Sgt.Assault @Ghosty @p0s3s3dh0b0 @Thunder @Christian

@Snipes @CoolyCooly

if i missed you then oh well deal with it and if you were tagged and dont know why it is because i am bored as fuck

edit, whoops, forgot @ChickenPanda

and now i will be extremely inactive, my parents apparently think i do drugs and hang out with pedophiles (this community apparently). They say i do drugs since i cut my eye in school after falling asleep on a piece of paper and when it was pulled to wake me up it cut my eye and it became blood red and when i got to my house, i made and ate cinnamon roles. Eating 4 cinnamon roles is abnormal and means i am on drugs according to them. Well, moral of the story is that i can't play on the servers unless they are away from the house (which is rare). i am conflicting on leaving the clan and taking a couple weeks to myself or not. I will be on the forums and hopefully i will be back soon.