Dethman

Sorry guys but this is the reality.

This is very sad, but how are we pedophiles?

that is called my parents logic and funny thing is now, they are saying delete my desktop profile and any online accounts (i am on a laptop from my school before you guys ask)

also, they said that you guys have most likely put voice changers on your mice XD, they are the biggest dumbass's right now.

Wow, halfway through this entire thread made me lose my shit ai.gyazo.com_2d9b4fdc29c1ba7d5da49a8322db07e8.png.91532861ba7e061dd15bba57ec9538b8.png huehuehue

Did you by any chance try to CALMLY explain everything? Tell them that they don't know what you know? That it's such a low chance for any of that to actually be real?

Wow, halfway through this entire thread made me lose my steaming pantload [attach=full]19669[/attach] huehuehue

Did you by any chance try to CALMLY explain everything? Tell them that they don't know what you know? That it's such a low chance for any of that to actually be real?

i tried to say it in calm manner but they said that most people who play online are pedophiles and use voice changer to sound younger. and yes @Kyoko

i tried to say it in calm manner but they said that most people who play online are pedophiles and use voice changer to sound younger. and yes @Kyoko

How much do they use the internet? Sounds like they are just trying to make up any kind of excuses they can to me

How much do they use the internet? Sounds like they are just trying to make up any kind of excuses they can to me

they dont ever use it besides for work and facebook

they dont ever use it besides for work and facebook

sigh, probably nothing you can do other than just slowly getting it across their minds by explaining it over and over..

otherwise just ask for an example from where they've seen/heard such things, none of it makes any sense

but really i can guess that they probably go looking up "satanists unite" on facebook and trashtalk them all day or something, i'm surprised they can even use the internet at all

like for real though, just tell them that you enjoy talking with these people and not everyone is a pedo.

edit: or have them come on and listen to what we actually do and how we are not pedos. but from what you've told us that is not likely