Dethman

Did This Division Die?

R.I.P Minecraft Division. oh wait, thats right like 8 people from TS just recently decided the Minecraft is awesome again so now it actually has like 6+ people sometimes.

But still R.I.P Minecraft because Pepperoni is to good for the spaghetti meatball pie.

We need to completely wipe the xG Mc server clean and make it a vanilla survival/factions server with a few plugins like the factions plugins and shop. I have more ideas but I an on my phone so I will go more in depth tommorow

It's mc1.xenogamers.com

I'll see what I can do this week. Ill get access to the server and start working on it. From what I see u guys want factions?

I'll be on TeamSpeak during the times on working on it. So feel free to ask me questions.

It's mc1.xenogamers.com

I'll see what I can do this week. Ill get access to the server and start working on it. From what I see u guys want factions?

I'll be on TeamSpeak during the times on working on it. So feel free to ask me questions.

FUCK, I completely forgot. Bukkit is axed currently due to legal issues, you could try Spigot but I don't know how reliable they are.

I bet you knew that ;-; Good luck with the server :D

I feel like vanilla is the better way to go FOR NOW. As the server goes on we can implement like Feed the beast stuff or something like that

Server files are sooo fucking messy, but I got the world set. Im gonna work on plugins later, it's still stuck in no-regen. Have to check to see if its from the UHC plugin or properties config. Its gonna be set into 1.7.9 until the server files aren't a clusterfuck. Then ill see about upgrading to spigot

So, @FoRgE @Sonico @doughdominick @Skullwan @Bach @Gr8_Butt_M8 @Jolteon @Kart @Tomahawk and @Christian

Would you play the xG mine craft server if we go through with this. It would be nice for a fresh start and I can advertise to get it populated. Hell, I can design the spawn with some people if so. The server is based in Chicago and will have reduced lag for all since it is not amplified. We can even do a YouTube series and stream when we are on. Idk, just to consider it.

Also, we need to get a \vote thing going on if we are going to have this. There should be a small reward like 5 diamonds or something everytime you vote. And also, I will goto MC server Facebook pages and advertise the fuck out of it.

Some plugins and stuff:

Shop

Plots

Votifier

LWC

Worldguard/edit

Essentials

Some form of hacking protection

Group manager

Server wide texture pack

Would be fun to fuck around on once in a while. I wouldn't be against one as long as you have protections/locks for doors and chests

Would be fun to fudge around on once in a while. I wouldn't be against one as long as you have protections/locks for doors and chests

Agreed, but like I said: Bukkit is axed currently, so it might be hard to find the plugins that you want. Just have to wait and see.

Btw, with a stock Minecraft server there is no protection.

@Rhododendron @Nomulous let's revive xG YouTube yeah?

I agree, if we do an occasional xGplays that would be awesome. I will also stream when we do this. Steam broadcast is a lot easier so I will use that