Dethman

Did This Division Die?

Found some plugins for the ones a suggested. I have more but can't really type on my phone well. Will give links later

Hope they are for Spigot, not bukkit. Bukkit is offline.

MassiveCraft – Factions Overview and Player Guide here is an alternate to Bukkit, it seems legit and is one of the top faction plugins besides bukkit

ChestShoppe | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft chest shops

PlotMe | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

BVotifier | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

AsyncWorldEdit | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

WorldGuard - Bukkit

ClearLagg - Bukkit

LinkUtils - Bukkit

Warping - Bukkit

Player Heads - Bukkit

CommandsForSale - Bukkit

ChatManager - Bukkit

These downloads do seem to work and even though some are bukkit we can live without them for now if they dont work

We cannot evolve from factions until we get a regular amount of over 200 players. That is because of reasons said before, there will be less people on a server and people will get uninterested and leave

So yeah, @Haxx when you are done updating the server to 1.8 and have the plugins ready i can help build a spawn or get an already prebuilt design to you and then i can advertise the hell out of it.

I was a while back coding complete forum integration for the minecraft server (Xeno Gamers so if there is some interest I can continue it. It's pretty nifty even shows a 3d model of the user's avatar jumping around haha!

That is pretty cool, i think it would be a cool thing to have

I was a while back coding complete forum integration for the minecraft server (Xeno Gamers so if there is some interest I can continue it. It's pretty nifty even shows a 3d model of the user's avatar jumping around haha!

Sounds really cool. Can I bribe you to continue with a virtual slice of pizza? hmmmmm? you know you want it baby. But seriously though I would love to see that it sounds awesome. If you wouldn't mind continuing and finishing it then that would be sick. Thanks!

ai0_wp.com_encyclopizzeria.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_10_81Ke8C3Ie3L._UL1500_.thumb.jpg.7bae4e65a244b9ddeabbbca2e94b37d3.jpg

Sounds really cool. Can I bribe you to continue with a virtual slice of pizza? hmmmmm? you know you want it baby. But seriously though I would love to see that it sounds awesome. If you wouldn't mind continuing and finishing it then that would be sick. Thanks!

[attach=full]20401[/attach]

Yeah I'll continue it but I need to see some activity and the script depends on UltraBans and executePHP. So as long as they are on the updated server it will continue functioning fine. Make sure to backup the configs for both though!

Yeah I'll continue it but I need to see some activity and the script depends on UltraBans and executePHP. So as long as they are on the updated server it will continue functioning fine. Make sure to backup the configs for both though!

me and a couple of others can possibly build a spawn area for the new server, (is there a new ip?) and if you can put it in 1.8 that would be awesome (if not well fine ;-;)

Also, there a custom faction maps that i can put here if you want to base off of those, they are extremely well made.

MassiveCraft – Factions Overview and Player Guide here is an alternate to Bukkit, it seems legit and is one of the top faction plugins besides bukkit

ChestShoppe | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft chest shops

PlotMe | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

BVotifier | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

AsyncWorldEdit | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft

WorldGuard - Bukkit

ClearLagg - Bukkit

LinkUtils - Bukkit

Warping - Bukkit

Player Heads - Bukkit

CommandsForSale - Bukkit

ChatManager - Bukkit

These downloads do seem to work and even though some are bukkit we can live without them for now if they dont work

No, you don't understand. The actual bukkit SERVER is down for legal issues. The plugins are useless unless they are for Spigot.