Dethman

Did This Division Die?

We tried, we failed. Life goes on. Its just like CS:S, the members in the clan will eventually get bored with playing the same thing over and over and keep in the mind, alot of the hype about Minecraft has disappeared. You guys have to remember that around September there was a DMCA issued for Bukkit. I forget alot of the details but, I'm pretty sure it made multiplayer servers not be able to have mods/plugins. So, Super and I decided to stay with 1.7 (Which alot of people are bored with) and decided to wait for the situation to get sorted out. Once again in case you haven't noticed Me and Super have a life (SHOCKER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) due to that I've been extremely inactive, yea no excuses. My life has priorities over a gaming clan. I forgot to check for updates to the situation, which was resolved about 2 weeks ago. Once again, I'll talk to Super and we'll make a decision, if we should kill the server or completely start fresh, etc. @SuperMaddud

Isn't Minecraft itself ded right now? Shame. I was actually planning on visiting when I would eventually hear word that Jeb would eventually make it possible to rename yourself. My Minecraft username is too stupid for me to go online without shame and 12 year olds throwing mindless insults at me. I also have no idea where to find the ip.

Can we possibly try to #revive this div? @FoRgE @Tomahawk @Thunder @Bach @Kart @me @doughdominick

we've all been playing minecraft recently, and having hella fun doing it. I'd love to play on a home server: being able to represent and stuff. I'd advertise, personally. Especially since alot of kids play on TF I could make my spray the IP or something. Its always worth a shot.

@Minecraftpeople