Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

vector

Steam ID:

idklol

Position:

Administrator

Information:

i was demoted for dumb reasons and now like everyone except a few people disagree with the demotion

what, making a moderator application doesn't mean you'll get accepted; ultimately division leaders chooses whether not the candidates who applied is worthy but you were literally demoted a day ago :s

if you have any issues regarding your demotion, you should really contact kbraszzz beforehand

unless of course you want to be a paid moderator?

wtf, this entire scenario is odd.

perhaps if kbraszzz would've explained to vector as to why he was demoted, this event would have never occur.

tf2 div, pls.

Can Vector be brash? Sure. Can he be an asshole? Sure. Was it necessary to COMPLETELY demote him to member? Fuck if I know, but it did seem rather sudden and perhaps a bit overkill, as I'm not sure an official reason has been presented, other than complaints against his demeanor.

Vector is a pretty chill dude, even if he can come off as a bit offensive at times. I'm sure he can curb his enthusiasm though. I feel like the whole scenario is a bit awkward, as it doesn't seem as things were communicated well. There was a lot of confusion about the initial demotion, which has been sort of lumped underneath an umbrella of complaints against his attitude. But, the question remains as to whether or not it was ever addressed or improvement opportunities were presented. Was Vector ever actually told "Hey, don't say racist stuff" or "Stop telling people to kill themselves" or he'd face a demotion? It seems a bit off if that isn't the case. I mean, how can you fix an issue if you don't know it's an issue, right?

I'm honestly torn on this one. I want to stand behind my DLs on this one, but not if it was handled poorly. I also want Vector to remain on the staff, but only if the proposed issues are handled and taken care of. Will the lack of communication be an issue in the future? I honestly hope not. I'm stuck in the middle. I want to remain neutral. I want to come to some sort of satisfactory solution to all the problems, but I fear that I won't be able to make a decision on this outcome without upsetting someone, which makes me sad. =(

I guess what I'm saying is I am +1 for the reinstatement of Vector to Mod. This time, let's handle things like adults and actually fucking TALK to each other when there's an issue, yeah? Can't say I'm innocent of this myself. Indirect or incorrectly interpreted communication on my part may have been a catalyst, which I apologize for. Either way, let's fix this mess so it doesn't cause burnt bridges.

But then again, I don't know the whole story. Maybe communication WAS made. Maybe improvements WEREN'T achieved. I can't be sure. I can't make the judgment call, as it wasn't my place to ask. Like I said, I want to remain neutral, but I don't have the full story.

NOTHING against Vector here, and the last thing I wanna do is start a shitstorm, but telling people to kill themselves is 100% unacceptable. If we're joking around in TS, that's totally fine imho. But randoms that come on the server? That's not okay at all. Vector's a REALLY cool dude, but this just isn't okay with me. He drove a personal friend of mine away from the servers and I'm gonna -1 for that main reason, he just drives people away from the server and isn't nice. Fantastic administrator, however, kind of not the most nicest person in the world.

don't hate me :c

Does a great job as a Staff Member (strictly speaking from first-hand experience of Vector being an ex-Staff Member on CS:S Servers), however his behavior and attitude toward certain situations/scenarios is something that seems disruptive to me. I understand that being a Staff Member can have its ups and downs, and a large portion of players can be incredibly ignorant or stupid, but acting professionally and giving collected responses (without the need for hostile comments or criticisms) is something to be expected from xG Staff. With that said, Vector isn't the only Staff Member who acts this way, but that doesn't excuse for the sort of behavior demonstrated. +/-0

NOTHING against Vector here, and the last thing I wanna do is start a shitstorm, but telling people to kill themselves is 100% unacceptable. If we're joking around in TS, that's totally fine imho. But randoms that come on the server? That's not okay at all. Vector's a REALLY cool dude, but this just isn't okay with me. He drove a personal friend of mine away from the servers and I'm gonna -1 for that main reason, he just drives people away from the server and isn't nice. Fantastic administrator, however, kind of not the most nicest person in the world.

don't hate me :c

lmfao, fucking kids holy shit.

it's like you guys think i do this to people for no reason, these are to little faggots who shit talk because YOU ADMINS never tell them to use the fucking friendly plugin. That's where the situation came out of, i tell you "staff" members to do this and you all NEVER do it, so you sit and watch these kids (moosty does this too) ridicule other players for being friendly, if you want to talk about pushing people away (which isn't true because i and a good group of people got trade gaming to be more populated then pokemon trade) is complete bull shit. you can disagree with my methods but i only do it kids who shit talk, if you don't believe me then go right ahead because honestly when i see you and the rest of the tf2 div run into the locked room like kids @christan did it too and leave me alone because you don't want to hear my "shit" even though the two responsible are in the other room so no reason.

You can say "b-b-but u be staff doe" go right ahead because in the end it doesn't mean jack shit. also with that said....

i guess i can shit post now since i'm not longer staff :^)

You also want to talk about pushing people away? talk to kbrazz building sentries and other illegal items in jailbreak, or Bach, doing the same damn thing also cloaking in Jailbreak, or what about nomulous getting VACed banned from mvm using our donator bot, the fact people say i'm a sole reason for people not coming is ludicrious because there are still many people who say i do way more then any of you did, whether i agree or not is not the point, it's what the perception of what the players regulars and such see. what about the donator plugins in which we saw a spike in activity drop in gaming history after they were implemented and that people hated it? there are so many reasons why the population is decreasing and if you want, go ahead and say i'm one of them, but don't look at me as the sole reason because this is an xG problem.