MrJeeblez

Mrjeeblez - mmo

@Vector I really don't know why you stuck in this clan so long. It's nothing but a TF2 clan made up of 12 year old weeaboos and furries. You were a good staff member."

[attach=full]19836[/attach]

@Vector I really don't know why you stuck in this clan so long. It's nothing but a TF2 clan made up of 12 year old weeaboos and furries. You were a good staff member."

But since he is being active on teamspeak I will +1 him. +1

A:8

M:6

There you go, a valid vouch.

That's because you are literally too stupid to insult.

-1 Huge troll, has been banned constantly for being one... 1/10 would give JUBENS mod before him. Xeno Gamers

Your name has the letter G in it, therefore the ban is justified

lol We should totally promote a bunch of mods that people don't like, that'll surely fix our population issues!

-1 He'd be a great moderator, as long as he didn't have any moderator powers. At all. The freekilling, freeshooting, baiting, 30 something CT...

I'm going to need you to repeat that, but in English. -1 Lied about his age, he's probably 12.

I literally fudgeing cringed so hard that I almost puked. #DemoteMatsi2014

If you don't like bronies, furries, or ♥♥♥gots(like @DrLee ), you're going to have a bad time in xG.

In a world where furries can self promote... One man... One game... One clan... MATSI IS: FUR-homo SELF PROMOTER OF THE DIV THAT DOESN'T EXIST....

"Oh yeah guys the server isn't very populated so you should totally just unban me even though I mass freekilled then lied about my mom dying to get...

What the fudge is wrong with you people. No one could give two fudges if you died from a lightning strike tomorrow, much less if you have to take a god...

The moment Jubens get's anything above member is the moment North Korea has a successful missile program.

How low quality is the crack you are smoking? Honestly...

-1 You were demoted and decided to act like an 11 year old. You sabotaged (well, tried to) the CSS servers, kicked everyone from the xG steam...

-1 Constant trolling, is 12, is a troll, and is 12. 0/10 would not recommend.

Unfortunately a large portion of the people who play TF2 are little kids... 'Cause, you know, it's free and they don't have to ask their mommy to pay...

-1 Immature. Constantly spams and uses racial slurs. Impersonates staff. A:8/10 M:2/10

-1Are you pants on head retarded? Lying about your mom dying...

All these fantastic quotes from him bring a tear to my eye. +1 We need more of this in xG +1 +1 +1

That's because you are literally too stupid to insult.

-1 Huge troll, has been banned constantly for being one... 1/10 would give JUBENS mod before him. Xeno Gamers

Your name has the letter G in it, therefore the ban is justified

lol We should totally promote a bunch of mods that people don't like, that'll surely fix our population issues!

-1 He'd be a great moderator, as long as he didn't have any moderator powers. At all. The freekilling, freeshooting, baiting, 30 something CT...

I'm going to need you to repeat that, but in English. -1 Lied about his age, he's probably 12.

I literally fudgeing cringed so hard that I almost puked. #DemoteMatsi2014

If you don't like bronies, furries, or ♥♥♥gots(like @DrLee ), you're going to have a bad time in xG.

In a world where furries can self promote... One man... One game... One clan... MATSI IS: FUR-homo SELF PROMOTER OF THE DIV THAT DOESN'T EXIST....

"Oh yeah guys the server isn't very populated so you should totally just unban me even though I mass freekilled then lied about my mom dying to get...

What the fudge is wrong with you people. No one could give two fudges if you died from a lightning strike tomorrow, much less if you have to take a god...

The moment Jubens get's anything above member is the moment North Korea has a successful missile program.

How low quality is the crack you are smoking? Honestly...

-1 You were demoted and decided to act like an 11 year old. You sabotaged (well, tried to) the CSS servers, kicked everyone from the xG steam...

-1 Constant trolling, is 12, is a troll, and is 12. 0/10 would not recommend.

Unfortunately a large portion of the people who play TF2 are little kids... 'Cause, you know, it's free and they don't have to ask their mommy to pay...

-1 Immature. Constantly spams and uses racial slurs. Impersonates staff. A:8/10 M:2/10

-1Are you pants on head retarded? Lying about your mom dying...

All these fantastic quotes from him bring a tear to my eye. +1 We need more of this in xG +1 +1 +1

Your opinion doesnt count, you're canadian.

+1 cool guy.

-1 Worse then hitler, If i was in a room with Osama bin laden, hitler and Tim and i had a gun with 2 bullets, i would shoot tim TWICE

no one cares what you think jewbeans

+1 we need less fags