Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

I had a plan, pls listen Critical. DON'T MAKE ME GET THE FOCKING BEYONCE SONG.

Uh...? Are you mad at me for saying i'm sorry that WE the team didn't see your post? I'm confused cause you shouldn't be since I said we are gonna check forums more often now.

Are you guys ready for the sunshine?

the map is very open so thats a +

watch for snipers -

watch for spys (i could pull if crazy trickstabs on the map with all them slopes) -/+

WHO EVER IS ON THE TEAM PLAY THE MAP AND SCOUT IT OUT ITS HUGE

Uh...? Are you mad at me for saying i'm sorry that WE the team didn't see your post? I'm confused cause you shouldn't be since I said we are gonna check forums more often now.

itwasajoke

ai.gyazo.com_2277a255945483960557a90ac94ec8c4.jpg.9ce245eeb24532e619d882b7cab42f6c.jpg

You're fine

@Cr1TiKaL Yu realize that, rite? ;-;

Hey guys, after this match we qualify for participation badges. Get hype. Also @kbraszzz could you get cp_sunshine_rc5 on the public highlander practice server?

Its been confirmed that we are practicing some time this weekend

hey their leader asked for tomorrow night at 9:30 pm EST. if not we'll do it monday. does that work for everyone? I also have a scrim scheduled tomorrow earlier in the day against Just the tip. the the team we played last week. how does that work for everybody?

hey their leader asked for tomorrow night at 9:30 pm EST. if not we'll do it monday. does that work for everyone? I also have a scrim scheduled tomorrow earlier in the day against Just the tip. the the team we played last week. how does that work for everybody?