Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

We will be facing off against a team called SewerRats. They seem about the same skill level and have the same record as us. The plan is to know Borneo better than they do. Mandatory practice tomorrow, I'll be on the public borneo server all day. If you haven't spent atleast three hours on the map by matchtime you won't be competing. Practice tomorrow wont be very structured, just hop on our practice server as much as you can and play your main. We will have a short startegy practice as well the night before match day. Get hype.

We will be facing off against a team called SewerRats. They seem about the same skill level and have the same record as us. The plan is to know Borneo better than they do. Mandatory practice tomorrow, I'll be on the public borneo server all day. If you haven't spent atleast three hours on the map by matchtime you won't be competing. Practice tomorrow wont be very structured, just hop on our practice server as much as you can and play your main. We will have a short startegy practice as well the night before match day. Get hype.

Our first win confirmed ?

I already did the map for 3 hours on our public server, did it with all the mains and subs for the CB clan. They wanted an engie when I came on and I joined them. 10 kills, (my worst performance) was the first round and the rest where over 15 kills every other round. I will hopefully be on when you guys practice and so far it looks like I will show

I tried to practice but no one ever came on besides raging turtle. It is a disappointment that there was no practice. We need mandated practice and if you don't join the practice AND you are playing online especially tf2 you should be kicked from the team. I tried to get people on the highlander team who where on teamspeak to practice but all of them refused to and they kept playing on other servers. This is why we lose, we are good individually but we are horrible team. We NEED to practice as a team.

that moment when you B-day is 2moro and u might not be back in time for the match

@Moosty what time is match

give me free stuff cause its my B-Day. JK

Happy Birthday, Insane. A lot of Birthdays this month, yours, Bach's, mine. :D

Let me know when the match is set on Monday. I'd like to be able to practice with everyone, but I need a little bit of a notice so I can finish all of my work.

Happy Birthday, Insane. A lot of Birthdays this month, yours, Bach's, mine. :D

Let me know when the match is set on Monday. I'd like to be able to practice with everyone, but I need a little bit of a notice so I can finish all of my work.

^^

And @Insane can you make sure you're running 3d models this time? c: It's good to know what medi gun they're running

Hey all,

I'd like to try out for soldier sub as I'm really into competetive play atm. I am based in the UK however I tend to sleep in the daytime because I am basically a owl...a cool owl