Demoman- @Shadower

Heavy- @Moosty

Engie- @Dethman

Medic- @Bach / @ChickenPanda

Sniper- @Skullwan / @Tomahawk

Spy-

this is the team so far, still ned solly spy and subs

what happened to this one moosty?

Just letting you know now: I have never really played any real UGC matches (the ones that give you a medal or anything). I've only scrimmed a couple times with Izanagi's team.

Got any tips on a pyro loadout? I was gonna do stock, with a stock shotgun, and a powerjack (if a powerjack is allowed). I'm reading the UGC site now, sooo.

Alright so map is pl_upward. Well there gonna get screwed with such an open map and me as sniper. I can already feel their rage brewing. Pony up boys its time to start practicing!

~Lets do this!

aflavorwire.files.wordpress.com_2015_01_american_sniper2.jpg.6801a983377513b85cde416e3039f705.jpg

Just letting you know now: I have never really played any real UGC matches (the ones that give you a medal or anything). I've only scrimmed a couple times with Izanagi's team.

Got any tips on a pyro loadout? I was gonna do stock, with a stock shotgun, and a powerjack (if a powerjack is allowed). I'm reading the UGC site now, sooo.

Degreaser, flare gun or shotgun, and powerjack. That is what you're will want to run most of the time. If you can't use the flare gun, I 'd start learning. It is really good and helps the team out a lot. Just remember to spy check, deflect rockets, and slay people if need be.

Does anyone know as of now who we r playing ?

Match scheduling happens at some point today. Not sure exactly what time. When I know who we're playing you guys will be the first to know.

Team as it stands now:

Scout- @p0s3s3dh0b0 / @Flareon

Soldier- @RinAoi / @Gr8_Butt_M8

Pyro- @Ohstopyou / @Hachi

Demoman- @SiN / @Shadower

Heavy- @Moosty / ?

Engie- @Dethman / @CoolyCooly

Medic- @Bach / @ChickenPanda

Sniper- @Skullwan / @Tomahawk (pm me so i can get you on the roster you scrub)

Spy- @Insane / ?

since I'm the one scheduling match times, i doubt I'll miss a match. but we still need a sub spy. And the roster limit is 21 (start/sub each class + 3 extra) so I wan't to add some people we can call on in a pinch if we're short a guy, they wouldnt need to be great, just proficient at multiple classes.

We have a full team and it's actually happening guys, get hype