Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

Wowwww, thanks for not tagging me in anything guise >:C, only Tekky did.

I was part of the xG highlander team that Izanagi created. But he suddenly disappeared soooo... If you want me to be pyro, sure. But you gotta give me notice and not just create practice rounds on a whim >.>

Wowwww, thanks for not tagging me in anything guise >:C, only Tekky did.

I was part of the xG highlander team that Izanagi created. But he suddenly disappeared soooo... If you want me to be pyro, sure. But you gotta give me notice and not just create practice rounds on a whim >.>

as of now im just making a team, practice and scrims will be discussed later. + ididn't tag u cause there are way to many people i wanted to tag and im lazy

as of now im just making a team, practice and scrims will be discussed later. + ididn't tag u cause there are way to many people i wanted to tag and im lazy

Fuk u 2. Jk <3. Let me know what is going on when you know the situation. I'd happily be deh peero.

so here is the people who were interested last time.

Highlander

• 9 v 9
  • 1 Of Each Class (1 Scout, 1 Soldier, 1 Pyro, 1 Demoman, etc.)
  • Stock Maps (Upward, Badwater, Barnblitz, Gorge, Etc.) CTF, SD, and PLR are not played outside of teamwork exercises.
  • Set Bullet Spread
  • No random crits (Put your melee weapons away </3)
  • No Exploiting Glitches (The server auto-saves a demo, so this is actually something to take very seriously)

Banned Items -

• Crit-a-Cola

• Jingle Belt

• Bootie Time

• Holiday Punch

• Pomson 6000

• Short Circuit

• Wrangler (Only banned in KOTH/5CP)

• Vita-Saw

• Bazaar Bargain

• Darwin's Danger Shield

• Enforcer

• Red-Tape Recorder

• Bombinomicon

• Partner Taunts (Conga, Skullcracker, High-Five, Etc.)

Rules -

• Missing 5 Scheduled Games with no legitimate excuse will result in being removed from the team. (You can still be a "Substitute" for the class).
  • I will tell everyone in advance of about 2-3 days in advance of our next scrim/practice. If you cannot make the scrim when I tell you in advance, that does NOT mean a strike. If you say you can make it, then on the day of the scrim/practice, you do not show up, that is 1 strike.
  • 5 Strikes = Out of the main team
  • Practice will be announced in advance, times may vary, but they will always be on Saturdays.
  • Izanagi will tell everyone of the practice 2-3 days in advance.

Strikes -

• Leaving in the middle of a SCRIM (If you leave during practice, it is fine and will be pardoned)
  • Trash Talking for no reason. (Calling people ♥♥♥gots/fudgetards/dipshits/etc. for no reason.)
  • Not showing up for a scheduled game. (Unless you have given an excuse a couple of days before the game.)

Questions? Just add me.

If you want to be a member of team, post in the thread and add me to discuss. Yes, this applies for subs.

Note about subs: If you want to sub and the class you want is taken, look at the available ones! If you can only do one class, feel free to message me. I might add you as a 2nd sub!

As the new leader,I made a bunch of formatting changes, thus why we have a new a thread. (Approved by aimg4.xenogamers.com_data_avatars_s_2_2889.jpg_caf2ee0fca5900eadda99354213b975c.jpg.c149a1f0bf373fd5474c220fef98a600.jpg@@kbraszzz)

So, here are the important lists:

Team Members

• Scout - @Muzzle (left/banned)
  • Soldier - @Bryan ? (?)
  • Pyro - @Ohstopyou (wants pyro)
  • Demoman - @Izanagi -(?)
  • Heavy - @Moosty (wants heavy)
  • Engineer - @Colorparty (?)
  • Medic - @Bach (?)
  • Sniper - @kbraszzz (?)
  • Spy - @Insane (?)

Subs (former)

• Scout - @p0s3s3dh0b0 ?
  • soldier - ?
  • Pyro - ?
  • Demoman - @Rejects (?)
  • Heavy - ?
  • Engineer - ?
  • Medic - @Tekage (wants pyro)
  • Sniper - @KendrickLlama (?)
  • Spy - ?

so here is the people who were interested last time.

Highlander

• 9 v 9
  • 1 Of Each Class (1 Scout, 1 Soldier, 1 Pyro, 1 Demoman, etc.)
  • Stock Maps (Upward, Badwater, Barnblitz, Gorge, Etc.) CTF, SD, and PLR are not played outside of teamwork exercises.
  • Set Bullet Spread
  • No random crits (Put your melee weapons away </3)
  • No Exploiting Glitches (The server auto-saves a demo, so this is actually something to take very seriously)

Banned Items -

• Crit-a-Cola

• Jingle Belt

• Bootie Time

• Holiday Punch

• Pomson 6000

• Short Circuit

• Wrangler (Only banned in KOTH/5CP)

• Vita-Saw

• Bazaar Bargain

• Darwin's Danger Shield

• Enforcer

• Red-Tape Recorder

• Bombinomicon

• Partner Taunts (Conga, Skullcracker, High-Five, Etc.)

Rules -

• Missing 5 Scheduled Games with no legitimate excuse will result in being removed from the team. (You can still be a "Substitute" for the class).
  • I will tell everyone in advance of about 2-3 days in advance of our next scrim/practice. If you cannot make the scrim when I tell you in advance, that does NOT mean a strike. If you say you can make it, then on the day of the scrim/practice, you do not show up, that is 1 strike.
  • 5 Strikes = Out of the main team
  • Practice will be announced in advance, times may vary, but they will always be on Saturdays.
  • Izanagi will tell everyone of the practice 2-3 days in advance.

Strikes -

• Leaving in the middle of a SCRIM (If you leave during practice, it is fine and will be pardoned)
  • Trash Talking for no reason. (Calling people ♥♥♥gots/fudgetards/dipshits/etc. for no reason.)
  • Not showing up for a scheduled game. (Unless you have given an excuse a couple of days before the game.)

Questions? Just add me.

If you want to be a member of team, post in the thread and add me to discuss. Yes, this applies for subs.

Note about subs: If you want to sub and the class you want is taken, look at the available ones! If you can only do one class, feel free to message me. I might add you as a 2nd sub!

As the new leader,I made a bunch of formatting changes, thus why we have a new a thread. (Approved by [ATTACH=full]19862[/ATTACH]@@kbraszzz)

So, here are the important lists:

Team Members

• Scout - @Muzzle (left/banned)
  • Soldier - @Bryan ? (?)
  • Pyro - @Ohstopyou (wants pyro)
  • Demoman - @Izanagi -(?)
  • Heavy - @Moosty (wants heavy)
  • Engineer - @Colorparty (?)
  • Medic - @Bach (?)
  • Sniper - @kbraszzz (?)
  • Spy - @Insane (?)

Subs (former)

• Scout - @p0s3s3dh0b0 ?
  • soldier - ?
  • Pyro - ?
  • Demoman - @Rejects (?)
  • Heavy - ?
  • Engineer - ?
  • Medic - @Tekage (wants pyro)
  • Sniper - @KendrickLlama (?)
  • Spy - ?

u can be incharge of roster then :D

I am pretty skilled at all the classes in the game and if you need a sub spot that is missing, let me know and I'll take it.

u can just main a clss if u want

One thing you guys might be forgetting. It should be entirely US people or entirely UK people only. I know from experience that scheduling a time for matches that works for both places is impossible.

One thing you guys might be forgetting. It should be entirely US people or entirely UK people only. I know from experience that scheduling a time for matches that works for both places is impossible.

true so we should make a seperate UK team and a US team ?