Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

logs.tf - TF2Center Lobby #295511

my stats, we did not have a good team communication and i feel like f2ps found this one because there were squeakers yelling at eachother constantly. i think @ChickenPanda is better since i died a shit ton and got less assists. idk, oh well. I screwed up my set and shit so ima gonna try more but that might be my best.

also, i am trying engie to see how i do. i know i am bi-polar and all but engi and medic are the best choices for me

logs.tf - TF2Center Lobby #295511

my stats, we did not have a good team communication and i feel like f2ps found this one because there were squeakers yelling at eachother constantly. i think @ChickenPanda is better since i died a steaming pantload ton and got less assists. idk, oh well. I screwed up my set and steaming pantload so ima gonna try more but that might be my best.

in short,@ChickenPanda is kicking my ass as medic

in short,@ChickenPanda is kicking my butt as medic

@Dethman has lost his spot as main medic and @ChickenPanda will take main medic

@Dethman u can be a sub if u want (for anyclass)

So, i went on tfcenter and every time i tried to play there was no communication i was told to leave multiple times. With this, we know where to meet (teamspeak) and people know me. they all wanted medic and demo. no joke, i will not do it tfcenter again. i will just practice on my own in valve servers and private servers. i officially hate tfcenter

Tfcenter's community is the main reason why most people who try to do competitive play don't. They're down right rude 90% of the time. I'd rather deal with pubs than a bunch of uptight pricks.

Okay, is this going to happen? because if you guys want I can set up a team, because i've done it before, or we can try and get the old teams credentials back from @MuffinMonster . i genuinely want to do highlander, so if i have to take over the team to do it, i can do that.