LostCause

Lets go back

That feel when people are confusing CS:S boom with TF2 boom.

Isn't anything you can do but just reflect on the nostalgia though, times change and so do people. Besides, its not so much that people grew out of it so much that it is that conflict arose between Members :coffee:

That feel when people are confusing CS:S boom with TF2 boom.

Isn't anything you can do but just reflect on the nostalgia though, times change and so do people. Besides, its not so much that people grew out of it so much that it is that conflict arose between Members :coffee:

There was a TF2 boom just as much as there was a CS:S boom <3

There was a TF2 boom just as much as there was a CS:S boom <3

That's great and all, but this thread is referring to 2011-2012, around which our CS:S Division had the highest traffic of players (if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong) both in terms of Members and Randoms.

@LostCause was referring to this(?) as well as the old fegs who made things that much better back then. It wasn't until recently that our TF2 Division skyrocketed in activity anyways

That's great and all, but this thread is referring to 2011-2012, around which our CS:S Division had the highest traffic of players (if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong) both in terms of Members and Randoms.

@LostCause was referring to this(?) as well as the old fegs who made things that much better back then. It wasn't until recently that our TF2 Division skyrocketed in activity anyways

Ah :c

Yes CS:S is love, CS:S is life.

Don't listen to forest, He joined in late 2014, And was apart of the tf2 boom, he is just trying to feel loved again, @Forest ;-)

So? Forest isn't new, he's been in this clan ALL summer

Kappa