LostCause

Lets go back

Screw that noise, if we're going back in time, let's go back to the 1950's. Back when the economy was booming, the chinamen weren't going to take us over and it was socially acceptable to lynch the gays. How I yearn for the past....

TL;DR nostalgia circlejerk threads are stupid and pointless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Wow. The Nostalgia just hit me like a cannonball blast to my memories. God I yearn to go back to the Golden Age of xG and folly around in the fields of memes and squeakers that was xG Gaming History.

~I miss those times most because of how stupid everything was. I wish to go back and laugh at my old self in the face for thinking memes were ever funny.

I miss jailbreak, but at the same time i don't. It was fun, but going back to it in like earl 2k14 when it was still decently popular it was just sh*t like i couldn't go 10 minutes playing it without getting a headache. But i'll never forget xG and jailbreak it's pretty much what sculpted my online persona r.i.p #oldxG

@hipsterbitch

Oops I meant @ASock

no

please leave and never come back.

Anyway. it was fun lots of moments when the server had a grand 64 people on the server and there were always a few who were so good at CSS, wardens would be really scared when those players would rebel, usually taking out at least 3 guards.

Anyway. it was fun lots of moments when the server had a grand 64 people

Ehh i always found it most enjoyable at around 20-30 people, was at least some what calm, other then when i was yelling at the top of my lungs

It's impossible to go back. There has been countless attempts, and none really worked. I guess people get tired of jailbreak, and that seems like the only thing css has going for it.

xG team of 2013 jailbreak= Friendly fire mayhem (I got banned for a day for turning it on on the red team xD) , Demo-charges, trying way too hard to ammo glitch before the round started, and everyone swarming the Delorean. That's all I can think of at the moment.