Goblin

Suplex a bitch

Just throw down and hate on some bitch you really hate in your life.

It can be any person, celebrity, teacher, fucking slutass ex-girlfriends that suck everyone's cock, ect.

(I swear to Jesus. No people from the fking clan. I don't care if you are butt-buddies or anything just don't do it you ignoramus.)

Explain why they are fgt and what they do to be fgt.

So, there was this bitch that has hated me since 1st grade, One day, i post lyrics to 2 songs So What-Metallica and Payback-Slayer because i was going through some tough times. Well.......this fucking retarded bitch decided to label me a terrorist and called the police on me. I open my front door when i heard someone knock on it and sure enough there are 2 police officers in SWAT gear at my door and 6 more waiting for me to come out. I was so confused so i complied and was taken to jail for 3 fucking days. I was released for good behavior and they told me my court date was September 30th. I came home and the bitch looks at me and starts to giggle. She was pure Satan. Thankfully she moved away and have never seen that bitch again.

My probation ends in 3 weeks since i was never charged fully yeah!!!!!

@ThePenguin smells.

I despise Tony Romo Choke-o and everyone else who plays for the Dallas Cowboys. They are a terrible team from a stinky city in the middle of a barren wasteland of a state.

@ThePenguin smells.

I despise Tony Romo Choke-o and everyone else who plays for the Dallas Cowboys. They are a terrible team from a stinky city in the middle of a barren wasteland of a state.

Fuck the cowboys after the whole lions situation

lel

Dat 1 bitch who was my ex in 2nd grade an years later gives me the look like I sucked her dogs beef n' fixin and spit it's semen into her iced coffee #whyIdontdateblackwomen

That's a pretty specific example, friend. lmao

oh and #datingablackwoman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)