Akatsuki

Akatsuki - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[xG]Espeon♥ The Young Psychic

Steam ID:

Information:

I was playing on the xG Jailbreak Server As Pyro and Acidentally Freekilled A Few people with my flamethrower because i was being attacked this is the fist time iv been banned and so on yaddayaddayadda whatever but this is the fist cas eof me breaking the rules and im sorry anyway if you unban me ill stay away from Jailbreak Anyway Sorry {on a side note WHY THE HELL DO FIRST TIME ACIDENTAL RULEBREAKS GET PERMABAN FROM ALL SERVERS seriouly....... i though you guys whernt that strict}

When a player masses and leaves our policy is to permanently ban from all servers. As an xG member especially one should be aware of such rules.

i just joined the server yesterday and forgot to read the rules..... gime a break guys

you know im not that bad a person

just didnt read the rule and whatnot

if you chose to ignore me and forever ban me whatever

but seriously im sorry ill like ugh....... i dunno just eeehhh i have no excuse im sorry D:

i just dont much care for jailbreak servers i was just like ehhh what the heck

honestly i really like the xG community i it would really suck to get banned for ever and ever alot of my friends and my favorite map{goldenrod} are there and it would seriously bum me out

like can you just ban me from all xG servers exept Goldenrod iv never broken any rules there and the people can vouche for me...... i hope

i just... im sorry :c

Can't just unban from a single server. Bans are universal, and favoritism isn't going to change that. Al you had to do was no leave when you massed. If you did that, you would be fine.

Also if this was you first time on jb, how did you get guard so damn fast. Weren't you a prisoner at some point, because when it was my first time on jb i was a prisoner studying the rules of a guard before i became one

for that -1

Although it's mass and leave, Akatsuki sounds generally sorry and regretful. Why did you have to do this?

We could give her a second chance. She's obviously regretting it and it was an accident.

I'd say we unban her from the servers and CT ban her permanently.

Or am I too nice?

Exactly what I'm thinking, though it may be difficult to make an exception.

You're all forgetting that Akatsuki was playing Pyro. Now I know very well that when playing JB, it's very difficult to only hit specific players. Akatsuki was just unlucky due to the positioning of the reds.

I think a second chance is needed. I mean, come on. I don't think she left to "Avoid ban". I think it was because she was panicing because she accidentally massed.

I reckon she should just get a perm ct ban.

+1 for unban from all servers

+1 for perm from ct

You're all forgetting that Akatsuki was playing Pyro. Now I know very well that when playing JB, it's very difficult to only hit specific players. Akatsuki was just unlucky due to the positioning of the reds.

I think a second chance is needed. I mean, come on. I don't think she left to "Avoid ban". I think it was because she was panicing because she accidentally massed.

+1 for perm from ct

+1

I personally think this is one giant misunderstanding, from what akatsuki said, it does seem like he is genuinely sorry - besides that I don't see what benefit it has to completely perma ban someone who is clearly active and enjoys our servers very much.

user has shown acknowledgement to what he has done and seems competent to not repeat his mistakes again.

+1 to reducing ban to permanent ct ban on jailbreak

+1 for perm from ct

._._._._._.

She fucking got pissed at reds for rebeling every round and therefore walked up to all of the reds when it was a free day and started burning them. Then chased players as they ran away or went to medic and burnt them. She then typed something in chat after I said massing is a perm ct and she then fled to Pokémon trade.