Ohstopyou

Slender Fortress Update?

A lot of people are asking for more bosses and maps to populate the Slender Fortress Server. The bosses are available if the community wants to look through them and pick more.

Home · KitRifty/slender-fortress Wiki · GitHub

They have new glubable maps and bosses, so take a look everyone!

@Marceline @Liekos @Dethman @Bryan @Rogue_Skittle @Flareon @Diamonde @kbraszzz

Obviously you guys don't care since you don't wanna put actual reply's...

inb4 shitpost ratings.

Maybe we should start advertising we have this server, then see how it goes from there. There's no reason to go update this if no one but you guys are going to go on it every once in a while. @kbraszzz @Rejects

Well I just think we should see if we can get some kind of constant population first. Like hale, when it got more and more populated, we added more.

Speaking of slender do we still not have power on it? Lol

Well why doesnt someone do research on what maps and bosses people like. Go on popular slender servers and check it out. But for sure add FNAF things (I've seen its effects on the population). I can do some research of no one else wants to.

(Also keep the salt levels low pease)

Well why doesnt someone do research on what maps and bosses people like. Go on popular slender servers and check it out. But for sure add FNAF things (I've seen its effects on the population). I can do some research of no one else wants to.

(Also keep the salt levels low pease)

WAH-MA-LEWWWW. Sounds like a good idea.