Bach

Hi Every Body,i'm Back!

Hello everybody! I have made my glorious return from my homeland of Canada.

Jk. I'm actually leaving xG. It's not a joke thread, I'm legit leaving. Being on holidays and away from everythimg xG related made realize how nice it is to not deal with a bunch of middle school drama.

Will I return? Unlikely. Will I stick around? You'll find me on my teamspeak channel.

I'll miss a couple people. You know who you are. I won't pull a @John_Madden and delete everyone...

@Nomulous @Rhododendron. Good luck amd hope you guys can fix this clan.

@Rejects @kbraszzz. Good luck with tf2. Seriously. Good fucking luck.

@Bleed @ThePenguin @DrLee @Yu_Narukami @Tsuchikure. Don't stop bm'ing @Barmithian

@Vector keep these fucking kids in check. I know you care about the clan too man but still don't know why you stick around.

@Bryan @ChickenPanda @Waimalu @Tekage @Kypari @Hachi @Ohstopyou @BelloWaldi @Christian @Dethman @FoRgE is gay @John_Madden

@Marceline @metalslug53 @Moosty (Sorry guys. Saved the best for last <3)

It's been a slice xG. Bach out.

awww.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_machoman_gifs.gif.84654e37c8cccbd081bf7328fc89a604.gif

awww.myconfinedspace.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_02_FULL_RETARD.gif.54b5075acc3d9172eb82f3e11c4f05a2.gif

awww.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_macho_man_randy_savage.gif.3faf290c728edaaad0c8ad725a674589.gif

ai.imgur.com_zUixBFP.gif.3e308d5e796b64ef7d3d27f24792e0a9.gif

So what's this "Great Chain of Leaving" after Bach leaves that Tekage has been telling me about?

Anyways, see ya. 'Hope to see you on the servers and TS

[attach=full]20841[/attach]

So what's this "Great Chain of Leaving" after Bach leaves that Tekage has been telling me about?

@Ohstopyou @Gr8_Butt_M8

its more

[attach=full]20841[/attach]

of a great staff chain of leaving