Jedinick8

Hi I'm Publisher!

Hi I'm Publisher, I'm a new xG Member. I joined a few weeks ago and I love the clan. I do think the drama needs to stop. I'm not a highly noticed person and I don't really connect to most of xG and I am not everyone's favorite person, some call me a autistic prick. Now I know I'm not gonna be a popular xG member because of all the Drama and everyone thinking of all the people leaving. I just want to show people I'm here.

You can't uninstall a Microsoft Program, Steven Bills used Souper Kooool Hax and Made it so they stay there forever even when you "uninstall" it!

Hell no, that's what xG is made up of. Ever since the CSS drama stopped the TF2 division started to have some, and it keeps the people laughing (except the tf2 division, of course) showing how much autism/saltiness there is

xG without drama is like...

I have no good comparisons, but

Like Tsuchi/Mega/PurpleButtholes said,xG has always had drama. In the 4ish years I played xG servers, i have never seen xG without drama. Sometimes it wasn't so bad, and other times it was through the roof. Not that people can't try and cut down on it, but it'll never stop.

Anyways, Hi