Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Hatricmaster

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Build a building

Evidence:

Both of these link prove that Hatricmaster has place down a building on a xG server as a engi. One show the building placement and the other is the class he was to prove it was him.

Still not allowed.

Neither is speaking in a language other than English.... but I don't kick the entire population of FF2 every day at 2am because of it....

Neither is speaking in a language other than English.... but I don't kick the entire population of FF2 every day at 2am because of it....

Yea, but hatricmaster is a regular and clearly knows that it's not allowed, I already gave him several warnings..

-1 ...... really??? he... built a dispenser..... on a server.... with FOUR people.... on a freeday.....

Overreacting much?

You can actually feel the irony of this post move through your skin.

I think the underlying point of this is that he causes a lot of trouble, and this is one issue. I don't think building a dispenser should count for a ban; however, if he does more shit intentionally to spite people, then I would talk about some punishment.

I think the underlying point of this is that he causes a lot of trouble, and this is one issue. I don't think building a dispenser should count for a ban; however, if he does more butt fudge intentionally to spite people, then I would talk about some punishment.

Then someone post some proof of this other stuff he is doing... not just some bullshit ban request for building a dispenser.... lolol

I've built towers of teleporters on JB before... it's called "having fun" some of you should try it before TF2 turns into CSS...

Then someone post some proof of this other stuff he is doing... not just some bullshit ban request for building a dispenser.... lolol

I've built towers of teleporters on JB before... it's called "having fun" some of you should try it before TF2 turns into CSS...

Not saying we can't have fun; I'm saying that this shouldn't require a ban.